Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JP Wonderfest Scorponok (non-transformable)

If this comes out in a Black-Zarak version I will be first in line to get it.

I assumed that was some sort of a clip on shield in front of Scorponok's face. Is there somebody that can translate the text on the info card?

While cool, wish it would transform though. Price may be quite expensive if it get a mass production.

Transformable or not this would look sweet on display next to my Fort Max !!!

Imagine this on display with Metroplex, complete with some of the new Legends figures clamouring all over them. Oh god, money cannot exit my wallet fast enough.

This news article has not be good for my heart; I got ridiculously excited and then depressed all within the space of 10 seconds.

He does look amazing, I'll give it that, but non-transforming is a deal breaker for me.

If articulation is good enough, you might be able to make some sort of scorpion mode, in consolation...

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post
    This news article has not be good for my heart; I got ridiculously excited and then depressed all within the space of 10 seconds.

He does look amazing, I'll give it that, but non-transforming is a deal breaker for me.
    Likewise
    Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    If articulation is good enough, you might be able to make some sort of scorpion mode, in consolation...
    >.> Like Movie Scorponok hey?

Wonder if they'll bother with an articulated Fort Max Later?

It's a shame it doesn't fully transformer but.. How hard could it be custom an alt old out of it? A twist here and there, I reckon someone could do it

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokaze View Post

^ This... I was really looking forward to a Generations Metroplex-like update, or even an IDW-scaled design.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!