Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP Thundercracker confirmed for TRU

Checked out TRU in Penrith tonight as a ritual, just in case something new Pops up. So while I was there I asked when the MP thundercracker was due to be realeased and they confirmered that it was on their system and would be in stores the first week of October.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

This is gonna sound like a dumb question, but is there a Tru equivalent in Qld?

Quote Originally Posted by drahsrebu View Post
    This is gonna sound like a dumb question, but is there a Tru equivalent in Qld?
    TRU = Toys R Us, and according to their web site these are the following TRU store locatios in QLD:

ASPLEY
    Shp 95, Grd Lvl, Pick N Pay Hypermarket
    Cnr Gayford St & Albany Creek Rd shame on anyone who's laughing right now! d:
    Aspley
    QLD 4034

CAIRNS
    157 Mulgrave Road
    Showground Shopping Centre
    Cairns
    QLD 4870

MACKAY
    Shop 2
    No.17 Greenfields Boulevard
    North Mackay
    QLD 4740

MT GRAVATT
    Shp 2021, Grd Flr Garden City S. Centre
    Cnr Logan & Kessels Rd
    Mt Gravatt
    QLD 4122

PACIFIC FAIR
    Unit 1, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre
    Hooker Blv & Gold Coast Hwy
    Broadbeach
    QLD 4218

TOWNSVILLE
    183 Charters Towers Road
    Townsville
    QLD 4810

http://www.toysrus.com.au/www/732/10...toreid=1194210

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Checked out TRU in Penrith tonight as a ritual, just in case something new Pops up. So while I was there I asked when the MP thundercracker was due to be realeased and they confirmered that it was on their system and would be in stores the first week of October.
    First week of October - that's only 51 more sleeps away!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    First week of October - that's only 51 more sleeps away!!
    Coupled with certain 3rd Party supposed release dates, a few more sleeps to save money wouldn't go astray...

Released at a US Toys R Us!! (unintentional squeel of excitement!) Can't be too long now for an Oz release.

http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...eleased/25672/

Anyone in Melb able to get me one? I'm in ballarat and come up to Melb regularly but out of business hours.

So, got some good news and some not so good news. First off I went to TRU in Penrith today to get MP Thundercracker and could not find any on shelves( bad news ), so asked at front counter about it as was told they were to be released today! Manager checked on system and they are there ( good news ) for the $79.00 and are supposed to be Instock. So I asked what had happened? They said that the orders have not arrived yet as it looks like they were held back for some reason. So then I asked when they think they should be in? Was told that most probably be stocked in about 2 weeks or if not the start of October. So it looks like the only way to Find out if these guys are coming in is to keep checking your local TRU until they appear on the shelves. Hopefully within the 2 weeks and not the start of October!

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

So, got some good news and some not so good news. First off I went to TRU in Penrith today to get MP Thundercracker and could not find any on shelves( bad news ), so asked at front counter about it as was told they were to be released today! Manager checked on system and they are there ( good news ) for the $79.00 and are supposed to be Instock. So I asked what had happened? They said that the orders have not arrived yet as it looks like they were held back for some reason. So then I asked when they think they should be in? Was told that most probably be stocked in about 2 weeks or if not the start of October. So it looks like the only way to Find out if these guys are coming in is to keep checking your local TRU until they appear on the shelves. Hopefully within the 2 weeks and not the start of October!
    ..?
    Which brings us to where we are today...