Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTB - Metroplex Titan Class

Quote Originally Posted by agentwaway View Post
    Hi Jaydisc... i don't have access to your sales thread... how much you selling metroplex?

Thanks
    Also, it sounds like if you don't have access, you just need to post an intro thread. Have you read the userguide yet?

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=2

Plus the ACGHK version has 2 guns instead of one.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I'm asking for A$280. Remember though, this is the ultra-awesome, limited edition chromed version from Hong Kong ACG. So that's 4x the price of a local, Hasbro version. And I'd wager that postage is out of the question due to its size. I'd recommend calling various Myers. At mine, the item was marked down to $150 with a sign stating that all clearance items in that bin were an extra 50% off the marked down price. Any Myer will ship anywhere in the country for a flat $10, so well worth it IMO. Of course, if you want the best version, than come back to me

I'm asking for A$280. Remember though, this is the ultra-awesome, limited edition chromed version from Hong Kong ACG. So that's 4x the price of a local, Hasbro version. And I'd wager that postage is out of the question due to its size. I'd recommend calling various Myers. At mine, the item was marked down to $150 with a sign stating that all clearance items in that bin were an extra 50% off the marked down price. Any Myer will ship anywhere in the country for a flat $10, so well worth it IMO. Of course, if you want the best version, than come back to me
    Which suburb is that Myers in ??. Might have to give it a shot

Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast. Let us know how you go. They had at least 3 last weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Slag View Post
    Which suburb is that Myers in ??. Might have to give it a shot
    If you're gonna try... get one for me too?

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    If you're gonna try... get one for me too?
    no probs

Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast. Let us know how you go. They had at least 3 last weekend.
    It worked our real well Jaydisc.. I never would of thought about trying to get them shipped interstate. plus it was a figure i'd ummed and arrrd about. i thought i'd missed the boat on a reasonably priced one, but to get one on clearance is something else.
    Cheers..

It worked our real well Jaydisc.. I never would of thought about trying to get them shipped interstate. plus it was a figure i'd ummed and arrrd about. i thought i'd missed the boat on a reasonably priced one, but to get one on clearance is something else.
    Cheers..
    Awesome. Glad to hear it. Were they $75 each still? Did you get an idea of how many remain?

Awesome. Glad to hear it. Were they $75 each still? Did you get an idea of how many remain?
    yeah, there were 2 so i nabbed em. They were 75 each. I think the girl was happy to get rid of them. She did ask how i knew about them though.. funny story

yeah, there were 2 so i nabbed em. They were 75 each. I think the girl was happy to get rid of them. She did ask how i knew about them though.. funny story
    Remember her name? Fiona? (Last question )

If anyone else is still interested, I recommend calling other Myers. Quote the Maroochydore price if necessary.