Page 96 of 120 FirstFirst ... 7686919293949596979899100101106116 ... LastLast

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

FatalityPitt Guest

What's something that voice actors Don Messick (G1 Ratchet and Gears), Corey Burton (G1 Spike, Shockwave and Sunstreaker), and Jeffrey Combs (RiD Prime Ratchet) have in common?

They voiced Scarecrow, the Batman villain, at some point in their careers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2tGYB5fjI

POTP Jazz actually CAN wear his prime armor on his chest.
    I never realised he could since there wasn’t a peg hole on his chest for the “wrist” of the armor
    But after getting Moonracer and seeing how her armour attaches I gave Jazz another look, and yep, the pegs on the “thumbs” can wedge into the gaps on his headlights.
    Should have figured there’d be a way for him to wear it

Just watching Darkness Riding Part 1 and Cliffjumper sounded awfully like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and lo and behold, it was him voicing Cliffy 😁😁😁.

Didn't realise it the last time I watched TF: Prime it was him. Too bad Cliffjumper didn't last long.

Quote Originally Posted by techx View Post
    Just watching Darkness Riding Part 1 and Cliffjumper sounded awfully like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and lo and behold, it was him voicing Cliffy ������.

Didn't realise it the last time I watched TF: Prime it was him. Too bad Cliffjumper didn't last long.
    I was rather upset when they killed off cliffjumper in the first episode. I liked the character and I have a bit of a man crush on The Rock for some reason. They never could have afforded him for the series as a regular though.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I was rather upset when they killed off cliffjumper in the first episode. I liked the character and I have a bit of a man crush on The Rock for some reason. They never could have afforded him for the series as a regular though.
    I think most fans as shocked at CJ's death as they were about the initial announcement. It was a pretty brutal way to go.

Prime was definitely one of my favourite series though. Arcee and WheelJack ('Jackie') were my favourite Autobots followed closely by Ratchet. Knock Out, Starscream and Soundwave as the top three 'Cons.
    Last edited by TaZZerath; 24th August 2018 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Added top 3 Decepticons

Bulkhead was one of my favourites, him and Breakdown, their rivalry was fantastic.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Just realised that the MP cars (prowl et al) have little holes on rear sides in car mode where you can clip the shoulder cannons into so you dont have to store them

I just put together my first POTP combiner, Abominus. Before now I had no idea that the hands included with the leg bots form heel spurs.

Note I have the Dinobots and Fembots, I just have no intention of ever using their combined mode so Abominus was the first.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I just put together my first POTP combiner, Abominus. Before now I had no idea that the hands included with the leg bots form heel spurs.

Note I have the Dinobots and Fembots, I just have no intention of ever using their combined mode so Abominus was the first.
    How is Abominus? He's the only one of the POTP combiners I've considered getting.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    A wise decision!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!