Page 634 of 833 FirstFirst ... 614624629630631632633634635636637638639644654 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,340 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

Toyworld in sunbury has the RiD crash combiners on sale for $20 ($5 odd) and Team Combiners for $39.99 ($20 cheaper than their standard price) picked up a Galvatronus today.
    Given how varied toyworlds can be with their pricing it may be worth checking other Toyworlds to see if they're marked down there too

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Toyworld in sunbury has the RiD crash combiners on sale for $20 ($5 odd) and Team Combiners for $39.99 ($20 cheaper than their standard price) picked up a Galvatronus today.
    Given how varied toyworlds can be with their pricing it may be worth checking other Toyworlds to see if they're marked down there too
    Thanks for that... I've looked up their site and found it is in the current catalogue (and posted it as news).

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by lambi View Post
    No sign of titans return Seaspray yet? Is he not making his way over to our shores?
    Hard to tell but I hope we get POTP by christmas :c

(I got seaspray+cosmos coming in from bbts anyway lol)

Five Six Shots at Doncaster TRU $89.

For anyone still looking there are 2x TR Gnaw and Kickback at Target Pakenham.

Doncaster TRU has a few TR Misfires and a Twin Twist, but i didn't see any Windblades. There are also some Triggerhappies, Hot Rods, Twinfernos, Sixshots and Broadsides.

Big W there had nothing noteworthy TR-wise.
    Recent Acquisitions: MP-53+B Dia Burnout
    (Pre-)ordered: Missing Link C-02
    Wants: Encore Headmasters!

The new line of TLKs (as seen in Weribee) have now shown up at Big W Southland.

Quote Originally Posted by hYpNoS View Post
    Toyworld Docklands:This was VERY interesting, found some neat little things here, first up they have both the RID combiners AND the "robovision" movie optimus voyager and for the price why buy the new tlk one...I have the movie the best prime so I had zero need

Finding that Robo-Vision Prime back in August was pretty cool. But I can do you one better. Or maybe... 6 better!

Was at Toyworld in Watergardens today and they had a bunch of movie one Robo-Vision Voyager Primes for $25 each

So weird.

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    Finding that Robo-Vision Prime back in August was pretty cool. But I can do you one better. Or maybe... 6 better!

Was at Toyworld in Watergardens today and they had a bunch of movie one Robo-Vision Voyager Primes for $25 each

So weird.
    Was more than one back then but poorly placed so I just moved one around to take a dual sighting

Seems local one at werribee plaza still hasn't gotten them or anything for that matter, not that I had any desires but was hoping other older movie voyagers would show up :c

For those looking for the next wave of TLK toys don't look to the following Big Ws:
    1.CBD
    2.Sth Yarra
    3.Keysborough