Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Falcon's Hangar feedback

Default The Falcon's Hangar feedback

Just received my first order from these guys based in Singapore, six days from postage to delivery. Earth Mode Red Alert arrived quickly and well packed. Postage wasn't the cheapest, but wasn't the worst I've seen, and the quickly delivery time takes some of the sting out of it! Made some additional purchases from them over the weekend, and will definitely consider them in the future.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I did the same thing. Most excellent to be able to obtain stuff that is exclusive in the US from somewhere so close, and without ridiculously painful postage (a WFC deluxe, boxed, in an outer box with padding was $16); and at standard retail price standard Kmart price, to boot.

Will be checking TFH out whenever a new exclusive comes up.

So I got my WFC Kingdom Red Alert (Earth mode) and Tracks. SGD$28 each plus $16 shipping. They ship via Singapore Post and cost is based on weight calculation. They charge what the calculator says. (Edit: forgot to add that the weight is listed on the item's webpage once it's available.) I was really just after Red Alert but their price for Kingdom Deluxes is about the same as Aust Kmart (i.e. quite cheap) and the shipping for 2 deluxes was the same as 1. They were packed well in a reused but undamaged Hasbro carton that was reversed (TRA GEN PROJECT FUTURE = Back to the Future crossover). No damage to the carton and the toy boxes were immaculate. They shipped my order within 1 business day and it took 6 days to get to Perth.

Their prices for mainline stuff is very good - they typically sell at Singapore retail store price minus 20% (like a perpetual retail store sale). And their prices as a specialty toy shop is usually the same or cheaper than other similar shops, like OhMyPrimus or Robo Robo.

The locals also generally have a good experience with them, which says a lot (I read the TFW2005 Singapore forum). I've also shopped there in person (at the Waterloo store). I bought a G1 Starscream reissue there at a very good price and in good box condition, but they did quote me the wrong amount at first and I had to correct them. It's a small shop, about the size of your living room, and neat and tidy. And you need to take off your shoes before entering. Like many (toy) specialty shops in Singapore, you need to go in knowing what you want as they don't display everything.

Their online site is good - I didn't find any problems buying my toys. As with other online shops, you can store loot and ship later. And the best thing is that if you do a "Transformers" search, it lists all their old stock too (from years back), which is great for price/availability reference. Most importantly, as JJJ wrote, they get Asian and other exclusives we miss out on here. The bad news is that popular items get bought up quickly, often within days, and they don't often restock.
    Last edited by Skyfire; 22nd July 2021 at 07:01 PM.

I received my Studio Series Slag and Battle Across Time Mirage and Grimlock today. Postage wasn't as quick this time around, closer to two and a bit weeks. This matches delivery times from Ohmyprimus in the past, so I won't complain. The box was well packaged and everything was in excellent condition. Another great transaction.

Roadrage and Battle Across Time Sideswipe and Skywarp arrived today. Quicker than my last delivery, but parcel tracking was less helpful this time around. According the the website it is still listing as "Departed Sender Nation". True in it's way I guess but I expected to hear when it had actually arrived in Australia!

TFH have always been flawless for me both with small and large orders. Figures in perfect shape well packaged and always posted quickly. Got Road Rage and Tracks last week quicker than I expected.

Haven't had any issues with them. Managed to get a few hard to find off them. Will most likely use them from now on if there's an exclusive figure that's not gonna be released in Australia.
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Shadow Panther and Waspinator arrived today, less than two weeks after they were posted. Continuing to provide excellent service.

Just received Studio Series Wave 15, Bumblebee Movie Brawn, Wheeljack and Ratchet and 86 Perceptor. Excellent packaging as ever and a very quick delivery time for this one, about seven days.

Over the last few months I've bought:

MP-52+ Thundercracker, MP-52+ Skywarp, MP-53 Skids and MP-53+ Senator Crosscut each in separate transactions. All well packed in quality packaging boxes, sent out in a workday or three, and arriving at my Perth home after 1-2 weeks (if it was 2 weeks then it was because of customs delay). My Skids box was a bit squashed but not due to packaging - either arrived at TFH like that or squashed before posting. The other boxes were in very good/pristine state.

I continue to shop there because shipping to Aus is cheap (until weight goes up), fast, tracked and well packed; prices still remain among the best in Singapore and globally for MPs, exclusives are on offer (and competitively priced) and I find their website is good/easy. They are on my retailer regular check list. Now restrictions are easing, I can't wait to visit Singapore again so I can buy in person.

Tricky things: lately some preorders have been opening and closing fast (1-2 days) and when a popular item comes in stock, you have to be fast or it's gone in a day or few/several.