Page 106 of 195 FirstFirst ... 8696101102103104105106107108109110111116126 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1947

Thread: The Random Transformers Thoughts Thread

There's also the Cybertron Minicon with the outrageous shoulder pylon to forearm ratio: http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Deepdive_(Cybertron)

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    Transformers whose alt mode was a submarine? I know there was a minicon but what about an Autobot or Decepticon (other than Nickel.)
    Deep Dive is indeed the most realistic looking submarine TF. Others include Waverider and Submarauder. Bumblebee's VW Beetle mode is amphibious and despite being a hovercraft G1 Seaspray is able to dive down to the ocean depths.

Random thought. POTP Rodimus images new remind me of Armada Optimus Prime with the smaller legs splitting to arms.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Only in execution it's more like Super Fire Convoy

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Only in execution it's more like Super Fire Convoy
    I haven't watched any videos of the transformation or seen the instructions for Rodimus because I'm one of those people that just figures it out. But I was thinking just from the stock photos and CG renders that Rodimus' arms look shall we say a little partsformerish.

That said Super Fire Convoy and Pants God Magnus are two of my favourite moulds despite being partsformers. I generally am not over the moon about partsformers.

A parcel arrived today from Japan. I was amazed as I only ordered some LG figures from Japan on Monday and they're being shipped by SAL!

...turns out that it's for my daughter, not me. #prematureanticipation #ひなまつり

Just reread the TFwiki article on GPS. I never realised my prized Optimal Optimus suffers from GPS. Well I guess I'm never transforming him again.

Didn't realise this either. Mine's still fine <knock on wood> But considering that it was released the same year as Transmetal Megatron - another notorious sufferer of GPS (well, BPS), it doesn't entirely surprise me.

Hmmm... maybe I should get POTP Optimal Optimus...

FatalityPitt Guest

For a lesser known character who's NEVER appeared in any cartoon or movie, and started his existence as a fairly unimpressive toy, G1 Bludgeon is quite an popular character. It dawned on me when I was watching a friend use him while playing that game "Forged to Fight". It reminded me that he was also in that game "Earth Wars", and he's had some toy homages in the form of that RotF Voyager and recent RiD 2015 Warrior figure.

Quote Originally Posted by FatalityPitt View Post
    For a lesser known character who's NEVER appeared in any cartoon or movie, and started his existence as a fairly unimpressive toy, G1 Bludgeon is quite an popular character. It dawned on me when I was watching a friend use him while playing that game "Forged to Fight". It reminded me that he was also in that game "Earth Wars", and he's had some toy homages in the form of that RotF Voyager and recent RiD 2015 Warrior figure.
    Bludgeon and Grimlock were two of Simon Furman's favourite characters, so we saw a lot of them in the comics he helmed... and as such, Bludgeon has a decent following, and even had a few homage toys.