Page 113 of 136 FirstFirst ... 93103108109110111112113114115116117118123133 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1351

Thread: tv shows what u into

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Girlfriend is going to make me watch The Bachelor..................................

HALPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A moment of silence for our fallen brother.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    A moment of silence for our fallen brother.
    I Live! I LIVE!!!!!!

*Tarantulas cackle*

Watched the first 4 episodes of Voltron season 3. Me liking what I've seen so far.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I Live! I LIVE!!!!!!

*Tarantulas cackle*
    You know there's more of the series, right? You poor slob.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    You know there's more of the series, right? You poor slob.
    I'm screwed!!!!!!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm

Not a bad GoT ep this week. Got me a little more involved than I had been previously.

I was hoping Bronn would've impaled Daenerys instead of Drogon. Hell, even Jamie gave it a red hot go. Good on him for having a crack. Of course it's quite difficult when you have a big f off dragon staring down at you, but well done nonetheless. +10

Daenerys gets a -20 for being a spoilt brat. Again.
    Arya gets a +10 for her display of badassery.
    Littlefinger gets +1 for finally letting go of the walls he loves to hug so much & crawling out of the shadows.
    Brienne gets a -10 for being Brienne. Can't wait for The Hound to cleave her in half from top to tail.

And Bran... Bran. Someone roll that catatonic lump off the edge of a cliff already Fly, Raven, Fly!

Ah, so you're one of those Dany haters.

I used to like Bronn but he's fighting for the wrong side, and after trying to take a shot at Drogon he's gone way down the list. Hopefully Jamie and him will realise the evil which is Cersei and side with Dany. But at the same time I want Jamie to get back to Kingslanding so he can tell Cersei that it was the savage boss Olenna who poisioned her dirtbag of a son.

Nah, I don't hate Daenerys. She's a good leader, but a terrible ruler. Just look at what she's done and both socially and economically to the cities she's "freed" along with her contradicting sense of justice.

Her claim to being the "rightful queen" is also no more valid than any of the other lords of westeros. If you can take it and claim it as your own just like Aegon the Conqueror did all of those years ago, you can rule it.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    ...But at the same time I want Jamie to get back to Kingslanding so he can tell Cersei that it was the savage boss Olenna who poisioned her dirtbag of a son.
    That scene was unbelievably good. Going out like a boss.

Watched the last few episodes of Voltron season 3. Definitely liking where this is going

Watched the last few episodes of Voltron season 3. Definitely liking where this is going
    I've watched the first 2 so far and found them enjoyable but predictable.

Also watched the first episode of UnReal with the missus. Only time I've actually enjoyed a Bachelor type show (it's a piss take on those reality TV shows).