Page 1 of 11 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Target Toy Sale 23 July - 6 August

Default Target Toy Sale 23 July - 6 August

Sorry to be teasing you guys, but I don't know what's in the catalogue because it's not out yet but I did see this at the bottom of the Target email I got this arvo. So I guess the admins can update or whoever gets the info first.

EDIT - Catalogue here

Transformers items...

Silver Knight (DLX TF3) Optimus & (VOY FOC) Grimlock - $45 (save $15) - TARGET EXCL
    Flip&Change Silver Knight Optimus - $30 (save $10) - TARGET EXCL
    Construct-Bots Silver Knight Optimus & Grimlock - $24 (save $6) - TARGET EXCL
    TF4 Leader Class Bumblebee (DOTM redeco) - $65 (save $24)
    TF4 Flip and Change - $28 (save $12)
    TF4 Mega One-Step Bumblebee - $44 (save $21)
    TF4 One Step Changers - $15 (save $7)
    Kre-O Grimlock Street Attack - $32 (save $8)

Walkie Talkies - $36 (save $9)
    Rescue Bots DVD "Bumblebee to the Rescue" (could be Vol 4 or 5 of Season 1, but mentions "each" so discount could be on all volumes) - $10 (save $3)

Rise of the Dark Spark game - 3DS - $35 (save $4)
    Rise of the Dark Spark game - PS3 - $43 (save $22)
    Rise of the Dark Spark game - PS4 - $57 (save $8)
    Rise of the Dark Spark game - XB360 - $43 (save $22)
    Rise of the Dark Spark game - XBONE - $57 (save $8)

(just noting - Silver Knight Optimus is a Target exclusive character/redeco, which is why there are several toys of that character here)
    Last edited by griffin; 16th July 2014 at 01:27 PM.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Why bother going in when you can click and collect for free and not have to yawl the shops and hope that items are in?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Why bother going in when you can click and collect for free and not have to yawl the shops and hope that items are in?
    So true. I have used Click and Collect at BigW, Myer, JB and is brilliant. Have not tried Target.

Good, this one starts when I am visiting Australia - the rest are all over by the time I arrive. Looking at picking up exclusives that don't make it over here to New Zealand

Just got an update that the catalogue will be available 16 July.

Sneak peak available here:
    http://www.thegreatesttoysaleonearth...utm_content=11
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Do they normally wait this long to put out the catalogue? I would have thought they would get it out by now so people don't spend their cash at Big W. They probably don't care if people spend their money at Kmart tho being the same company (Wesfarmers).

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Do they normally wait this long to put out the catalogue? I would have thought they would get it out by now so people don't spend their cash at Big W. They probably don't care if people spend their money at Kmart tho being the same company (Wesfarmers).
    Last year, Target had their toy sale at the same time as the other two (it might have started a day before or after). I would guess that this year Wesfarmers or the Target execs are being savvy, by having the half price toy sale around the time as the other stores' toy sales to compete with them, but then also having the larger toy sale later on.

I am still hoping some Marvel Legends will appear at Target like they did last year. They seemed to sell pretty well, at least in Rocky.

They're on their own. Kmart isn't going to extend a subsidy to Target if they fail to meet their financial requirements & vice versa

Happened to read this morning in the financial review that Wesfarmers has seriously downgraded the value of the Target business. Apparently Target has been losing money for the past few years (while Kmart's profits have exploded) so it looks like Wesfarmers may be trying to sell-off Target.

Thats for the link to the sneak peek JuzMel!

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    Happened to read this morning in the financial review that Wesfarmers has seriously downgraded the value of the Target business. Apparently Target has been losing money for the past few years
    that's no surprise.

i think i was 2-3yrs ago i was in target in the city and i asked the closest employee if they price matched? he proceeded to talk to me in an uppity manner going on about how target was above kmart and bigw and and how they were like the david jones compared to the myer... then he finally told me they didn't price match.

i almost punched that guy... seriously yes or no would have sufficed.