Page 24 of 58 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: The Little Toy Company Website

Quote Originally Posted by Jellico View Post
    I meant to pick up on this last night.

TLTC has her coming in August/September just like their Wave 3 items.
    Considering Hasbro is releasing images of her at the same time as Wave 3 and this year's Titan it makes me wonder what sort of oddness is at play.
    The POTP line is a short 12 month line, with the new line starting at the end of the year they will move through the toys quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    The POTP line is a short 12 month line, with the new line starting at the end of the year they will move through the toys quickly.
    Source on that?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Source on that?
    It came up at the toyfair. Speculation is that the leak last year is all we'll get from POTP.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ron-toy/40731/

My first batch of Dinobots arrived early this morning:

The tracking notification was unusual, at 8:00am, it jumped straight from Moorabin to the local Post Office without going through any of the intermediate steps!

Did anyone get weapons with their Grimlock?
    I couldn't find any in the pack, no sword, no gun.
    Swoop came with a sword and Slug has a gun.

It was speculated that Slash would transform into a weapon for Volcanicus, but if she has this 3rd mode transform, nobody's been able to discover it yet.

Grimlock has no weapon, just the combiner feet. Some people have found ways to attach Slash to Grimlock as a sort of armour/backpack but it's an unofficial connection.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    It came up at the toyfair. Speculation is that the leak last year is all we'll get from POTP.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...ron-toy/40731/
    Oh damn. I was thinking we would get the normal 2ish years worth of toys out of POTP.

Skeg if you are around, can you explain the updates on the bottom of the home page about what is shipping?

The headline is:

MARCH TRANSFORMERS PRE-ORDERS SHIPPING TO CUSTOMERS

February 28, 2018

Does that mean that the Transformers that had an ETA of March have arrived and started shipping from the 28th of Feb? Or does it mean they are still on track to ship at some stage in March?

It would probably be better and clearer if they just updated weekly or fortnightly with arrived in warehouse, shipping started for the actual products.

Thanks

For my first purchase from them i recently i bought 3 titans return figures through them 2 were in good condition but the 3rd damaged and since i was planning to display in box i messaged them. The told me most tf collectors dont display in box so didnt think would be a problem (i didnt initially put any notes in my order for quality packaging) they said if i posted it back they would replace it, i then asked if i would be reimbursed for the postage and they said i wouldn't be. Before that i even suggested if i could buy another one of the same figure at a discounted price to make up for it as i stated i was looking to buy additional figures from them (and pay the full asking price for them). Pretty disappointing as i was considering dropping a bit of cash there on other figures
    Xbox Live - Morgatron84
    PSN - Bullzye111
    Twitter- Morgatron84

Has anyone here enquired about if TLTC is going to post preorders for the rest of POTP wave 3 or are they skipping the Leader, Legends and Prime Masters?

Quote Originally Posted by Darksaber View Post
    For my first purchase from them i recently i bought 3 titans return figures through them 2 were in good condition but the 3rd damaged and since i was planning to display in box i messaged them. The told me most tf collectors dont display in box so didnt think would be a problem (i didnt initially put any notes in my order for quality packaging) they said if i posted it back they would replace it, i then asked if i would be reimbursed for the postage and they said i wouldn't be. Before that i even suggested if i could buy another one of the same figure at a discounted price to make up for it as i stated i was looking to buy additional figures from them (and pay the full asking price for them). Pretty disappointing as i was considering dropping a bit of cash there on other figures
    What do you mean when you say "damaged"?
    I think it is pretty standard if you want to send something back that you pay for postage. Happened to me a couple of times with other retailers