Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24343940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: US & JP Masterpiece speculations, rumours & wish-lists

If the translations of the Sunstreaker article are correct, they are working on MP Hoist and Trailbreaker. I'd wondered if Sunstreaker's mask might hint at the Hollywood star.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    If the translations of the Sunstreaker article are correct, they are working on MP Hoist and Trailbreaker. I'd wondered if Sunstreaker's mask might hint at the Hollywood star.
    That translation is rather... dubious (don't tell me they used Google Translate ). The interviewer asks, "Out of interest, how would you differentiate the 4WDs, Hoist and Trailbreaker?" to which the interviewee replies, "I reckon that we'll get around to doing it. I think that Megatron and now Sunstreaker have taken fans and designers by surprise by exceeding what they had imagined. It'd be great if we could work out some kind of surprise (element) for Hoist (and Trailbreaker)."

Here is a transcription of the question and answer if anyone else would like to double-check my translation:
    4WD系ではホイストとトレイルブレイカーの差別化も気になります。
    そのうちに実現できればと考えています。メガトロンでも今回のサンストリーカーでも、開発者を含めてファン が想像していた斜め上の驚きを盛り込めたと思います。ホイストたちも何らかの驚きと共に実現できればうれし いですね。

Give Google a little credit

Quote Originally Posted by Google
    I hope to realize it within the time being. I think that Megatron and this sunstory car included the surprises on the slant that fans, including developers, imagined. It would be great if hoists could be realized with some surprise.
    Better to submit an improved translation on Google Translate than lament it!

hYpNoS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

*sigh*

I'm guessing no hasbro mp skywarp on the cards yet again, what with the movie mp's coming which will clog up tru's until clearance

Default MP repaints

Can you guess which repaints we will have?
    Choose a character from beast wars or g1.

Dinobot = pink dinobot (toy), grimlock
    Mirage = red diaclone mirage
    Jazz = stepper, g2 jazz

Remember on Friday's we would often have some new Masterpiece reveal? Feels so long ago now. I know we are still getting Movie Masterpieces which I do like, but damn the G1 MP news has all dried up.

If I had not recently developed an unhealthy (for my wallet) habit of collecting MP-10 variants I would have hardly spent a cent so far this year. The Masterpiece speculation thread on TFW has become utterly sad.
    Last edited by DaptoDog; 4th May 2018 at 03:29 PM. Reason: Grammar

Yea I'm slightly sad on the MP announcement front. Movie stuff never grabbed me. Great for those that it does. But I want some more G1 stuff, or even more BW. Hanging for Dinobot when he comes out to have my BW shelf lookin cooler

At the very least my wallet has had a bit of a respite

I can't understand how they've not gone for MP Galvatron yet.

No licensing hassles and it's an iconic character.
    I'm really just here for the free food and open bar.