Over on our facebook page, there is a competition running for a random drawing of Transformers TCG cards - first prize is a complete Superion with 40 battle cards, second prize is a Rare character card with several Rare Battle Cards, and 18 runner up prizes of a Series 2 Character Card with 15 Battle Cards.
There are six Review and News postings (each is noted as being one of the six), and if you LIKE or SHARE any of the posts, or all of them, you are in the draw. (if you SHARE, post that you did, in case it isn't a public page or doesn't show up on the share listing)
Just make sure you do it before the end of Tuesday April 9th, as I will do the random drawing on Wednesday, and start contacting people (through facebook messenger).

Since WOTC sent me a whole Booster Box for free, and I ended up buying one for the Omega Supreme promo card, these are pretty much all of the spare free cards... so I'll just be paying for postage, which should hopefully just be the $1 letter rate (if the envelopes aren't too fat).

The six posts for this random drawing are...

Competition Details

Devastator Pack (thanks to the reviews by BigTFTrev and Lint)

Omega Supreme promo card

Series 2 Battle Cards

Series 2 Character Cards

Series 1 packs