Page 101 of 120 FirstFirst ... 819196979899100101102103104105106111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1196

Thread: Things you never realised about Transformers (toys etc)

I'm generally skipping repaints in BotBots, and as such I initially passed up on Songwave. Until I discovered that the redeco is an homage to Tron, and I've since acquired the toy.

In 2016 IMDB made a page for a Beast Wars live action movie that's supposedly meant to be released this year.

Buh?

Let me fix the post above: anyone can submit new film titles to IMDB including based on rumours and gossip. This isn’t a movie database listing though, it’s a fan named Septembermorn321 doing a fantasy casting list. He’s got a similar list for a Last Knight sequel and people they think should voice Galvatron and Jazz.

Holy cow, this video essay has made me realise that there really IS more to meets the eye to Mikaela Banes!

Lindsay Ellis makes great videos on all kinds of media, and is a big Starscream fan.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Until I read a ‘choose your own adventure’ Transformers Animated book to my son last night, I never realised Animated was set in the 22nd Century

A true fan would have known that
    *runs for cover*

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    A true fan would have known that
    *runs for cover*
    You... you what?

What the frag did you just say to me?

Not a fan? NOT A FAN?! I am THE fan mother-fragger! It is I who has the Transformers Blog! It is I who slavishly collects toys from all TF genre's! It is I who brings the fandom together! I speak Cybertronian, breathe it's air and embody it's lore! I am the Alpha Trion and the Omega Supreme - I AM TRANSFORMERS AND WITHOUT ME TRANSFORMERS WOULD BE NOTHING - NOTHING DO YOU HEAR!!!!

Ahem... not that I wish to give myself airs or anything.

But yeah, did they ever say in the cartoon what year the show was set in? The revelation in the book did come as a surprise to me. Spose it makes sense considering how mechanized that world was.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

But yeah, did they ever say in the cartoon what year the show was set in? The revelation in the book did come as a surprise to me. Spose it makes sense considering how mechanized that world was.
    Footnotes
    ? The packaging blurb on the "Transform and Roll Out" DVD refers to the movie taking place in the 22nd Century. Additionally, in "Blast from the Past", Professor Sumdac mentions that his updates to Dino Drive's animatronic dinosaurs will "bring Dino Drive into the 22nd Century".

taken from https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers_Animated_timeline

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Footnotes
    ? The packaging blurb on the "Transform and Roll Out" DVD refers to the movie taking place in the 22nd Century. Additionally, in "Blast from the Past", Professor Sumdac mentions that his updates to Dino Drive's animatronic dinosaurs will "bring Dino Drive into the 22nd Century".

taken from https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Transformers_Animated_timeline
    Well there ya go, Heh - I must have been a bit oblivious to it all.