Page 248 of 833 FirstFirst ... 228238243244245246247248249250251252253258268 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 8330

Thread: VIC Transformers Sightings.

TFPrime Optimus Maximus in Toyworld - Swan Hill

hey,
    probably mentioned back somewhere but just incase i missed it, TARGET GEELONG WAURN PONDS has the kreo mini figures out now for $4 each. these guys are numbered with a serial on packet. so if you get a different number on each packet you will get a different kreo(n) in each as oppose to what i just did and get 3 scorpies. And deluxe FOC bruticus combaticons where there also. $28 each. damn they look cheap and nasty.
    hope this helps someone,
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Darthprimus View Post
    hey,
    probably mentioned back somewhere but just incase i missed it, TARGET GEELONG WAURN PONDS has the kreo mini figures out now for $4 each. these guys are numbered with a serial on packet. so if you get a different number on each packet you will get a different kreo(n) in each as oppose to what i just did and get 3 scorpies. And deluxe FOC bruticus combaticons where there also. $28 each. damn they look cheap and nasty.
    hope this helps someone,
    cheers
    It does help actually, thanks! Seems like I've missed the boat to nab the set at $18/piece when they weren't scanning up (sighted by Cluthkick and Chileno20). May skip on them now unless a really awesome X'mas sale comes along since I'm getting G2 Bruticus and the Wreckers/Xaaron repaint.

[QUOTE=lp101;322076]
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastwave View Post

Not 1 bit interested in a MP Prime. I already have the MP 4 and I'm happy with that. Theres really only the FOC that I'm interested in for the remainder of this year and only when they go on like a half price sale, i can't justify paying $30 for such small figures.
    You should see the Americans. Most can't justify even $10 for a figure! They don't realize how lucky they are.

hey,
    hope this helps someone,
    cheers
    Cheers DarthPrimus, thanks to your heads up I went and got the combaticons and the 6 kreons. Even better the combaticons wouldnt scan so were put through for $16
    JUST GOT: -----
    LOOKING FOR: -----
    ------------------------------------------------
    " HEY! Nobody calls Soundwave un-chras-imatic! "
    ------------------------------------------------

$16 !!!! now im jelly ! thats about what those crap cakes are worth,

Decepticon Guest

$16 !!!! now im jelly ! thats about what those crap cakes are worth,
    I dunno. I assume they would get snapped up pretty quickly at the Sydney G&L Mardi Gras!

All 5 combaticons at melb cbd target and not scanning if you want to try your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by adds View Post
    All 5 combaticons at melb cbd target and not scanning if you want to try your luck.
    I was living 15mins walk from there until an hour ago - hahaaa... :'(

Adieu Melbourne!

Quote Originally Posted by adds View Post
    i did and got them 4 for 18 bucks each. what a blessing life is...thank you for your notification adds. bless you no vortex though by the time i got there
    Last edited by verboten82; 17th October 2012 at 08:11 PM.

Recent Purchases => TR Prime Optimus Maximus, Knight Morpher Cyclops, Bot Shots Battle for the Matrix, Steatlth Force Gears

Wants => TF Prime Deluxe Airachnid, FOC Wave 1