Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 52626768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: Movie Toy Sightings.

Man, if only I had some cash I'd ask someone to help out a NZer with those cheap Premiums..

Saw this at TRU - $30. Looks to be the battle damaged Voyager Optimus Prime from the three pack with Arcee and Starscream (?)

MP-05 legal acquisition process:

www.megatron.net.au

My collection and stuff for sale:

www.csapo.com.au/ttf/tiby'stransformers.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Tiby View Post
    Saw this at TRU - $30. Looks to be the battle damaged Voyager Optimus Prime from the three pack with Arcee and Starscream (?)
    I think so. For some countries this was released first before the 3-pack.

Saw the same thing as Tiby at TRU Castle Hill, didn't know how much it was as the scanner did not recognise the item.

Also had a bunch of Movie DS Starscream, Movie Moments sets and a whole plethora of Replica's and Legends.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Saw the battle damaged Prime at TRU Parramatta. Looks bleeccch. Didn't bother scanning it though.

jungle bonecrusher and nightwatch prime

any perf peeps help out?

Been seeing those metallic Ratchets and Megatrons at every Toyworld in Brisbane I've checked out in the last few days (four of them). All for $45 I think, compared to Sams Warehouse charging $20.

As mentioned in the AUS news posting, the two Toyworlds I checked out today had heaps of Movie toys from just about every size and assortment. First series figures like Deluxe Brawl and Wreckage, to last series Salvage and Incinerator. Other notable figures seen were Thundercracker, Evac, Payload, Dropkick, Camshaft, Stockade, recol Ironhide, recol Voyager Optimus, Ice Megatron, Recon Barricade, Bonecrusher and FAB Starscream.
    Plus there were many of the Real Gear and Basics, plus the four Allspark Deluxes in the cylindar packaging.
    Prices are still pretty standard for Toyworlds (Deluxes about $27, Voyagers about $45). There were more movie toys in each of the two Toyworlds I was at, than I saw at any store during the second half of last year, between the movie and Christmas. If they had this sort of release 12 months ago (that's how old these toys are!), Transformers would have been the undisputible number one toyline in 2007.

I haven't mentioned which Toyworld stores I was at today, because of the single Incinerator found at one of them. If you want it, PM me for its location.

one jolt and grindcore morley

nw prime $120 at toyworld!!! #$$&**@!#^*#%!!

Autocon, I saw four Nightwatch Prime's at Target today but at $90 each and in Melbourne.

At a distance I thought there were a bunch of new toys on the shelf at Toys R Us but it turned out to be TECH toys making a reappearance (partly to fill a gap where their sold out Universe Deluxes should be). Still full price though (about $30)