Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Avengers Toys Released

Default If anyone is still interested... Quinjet + Helicarrier

Hi all, great forum. Sorry to bump a really old thread with my first post but I thought I'd share what I found online at ToysRUs.com (the US site).

They currently have the Avengers 3.75" Hasbro toyline Helicarrier for $29.99USD (the one that retailed in Australia for $149.99) and Quinjet for $14.99USD (I spent $69.99 at Target for mine).

They offer postage to Australia, it is quite steep but it would still see the Helicarrier at your door for about $70.00AUD and the Quinjet for about $45.00AUD which is still much better than the local retail prices and at least equal to the best sale price I have seen in Australia on either of these items.

I have had a couple of these items sent to a friends house in the USA until I can work out the cheapest way to ship bulk items to Australia.

Also, as I am a new and unproven member I can't post in the sale threads but I have several of the Avengers 3.75" Movie figures from Hasbro all near mint and on card that I wish to part with. If by chance anyone was still interested in this underwhelming line perhaps you could send me a message with some info on how I could gain access to the sales threads.

This may be the incorrect forum to inquire about such things but I can always edit so what the hell... Does anyone here have experience with bringing in bulk toys from the US? I was thinking on filling up a standard size pallet with toys if it could be shipped for a reasonable price.

All the best,

Pandapool"The species that endangers you!"

Scored a couple of quinjets at target for $12 a few months ago...that was a good deal. Never saw the helicarrier in the wild but felt it would be a nice joe vehicle

Spewing I missed those $12 Quinjets! Was that a clearance markdown at your local store or an advertised/unadvertised special available nationally. If anyone knows of any $12 Quinjets still in the wild please let me know!

I personally was really disappointed with the Helicarrrier. It is flimsy and far too small. A single Quinjet on the deck dwarfs the thing. To think I should be able to line up 5 - 10 Quinjets on the deck of a Helicarrier at even half scale makes this laughable.

If you wanted it for GI Joes as a substitute perhaps for the long discontinued and almost unattainable to non millionaires HMAS FLAG (the single largest playset ever produced, and arguably the most awesome) then I suspect you would be disappointed. I only wish Hasbro would find the guts to produce a Helicarrier playset of that scale but I suspect that is a wish that will forever go unfulfilled.

Pandapool
    "The species that endangers you!"

Got the USS flagg. 98% complete. My holy grail of the joe world.

Just need the room to set the bad boy up

USS Flagg... my bad, HMAS Flag hahaha aussie all over. So jealous that you have one.

Another 3 3/4" figure collector!
    Yes!
    I got my Quinjet from Target at 24 bucks.
    Gofigure informed me of the later 12 bucks deal but by the time I got to my nearby Target, they were all sold out
    The Helicarrier isn't worth purchasing as I managed to look at the toy in an opened box at a local TRU.
    It's just a hollow piece of flat plastic on a couple of plastic stumps... like a little table.
    Extremely disappointing piece.
    I wouldn't go through too much hassle to ship a crate in.
    Nothing compared to a Flagg... No way.
    But if you're getting it cheap then it's alright

Avengers Marvel Legends Hulk/Ultron/Vision 3 pack at Target. Heeeeeeeeeaps there, will obviously be a catalogue item in the Toy Sale. $80

It's $59 in the toy sale. Definitely getting one.