Page 1 of 141 1234561121 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Photography - From Transformers to Non-Transformers

Default Toy Photography - Anything Goes [WARNING!!!] High Res Images

Care to show off your Toy Photographic skills? Here is a thread for everyone to show your talent with taking photos, either advices or tips that you could get the most out of your camera. enjoy and have fun guys.

Now to start of i just took photos of MARVEL SELECT JUGGERNAUT, MARVEL SELECT ABOMINATION, TWIN PACK MARVEL LEGENDS DEADPOOL and my very own favorite custom made MAVEL LEGENDS GAMBIT by customizer loosecollector; these photo was taken by a SLR CANON 450D set up with a light tent with black background and two 50 KW light on each side and just fiddled around with photo set-up in my SLR camera. and tadaa! enjoy guys

Last edited by Deceptic_Optic; 25th April 2011 at 05:32 AM.

Awesome pics!

Yeah man!
    No kidding Deceptic, have you ever tried enquiring about a position as an Official Toy photographer for a company? - IMO you should consider it dude as those slow reveal shots are incredible dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Yeah man!
    No kidding Deceptic, have you ever tried enquiring about a position as an Official Toy photographer for a company? - IMO you should consider it dude as those slow reveal shots are incredible dude!
    Wish it was that easy, I love taking photos and I spend countless hours trying to get the best shots but i still think there are way better people doing these shots. beside i still feel like an amateur with my shots. I think the trick is good lighting and a nice set up on your camera and and whoola! but i still havent perfected that yet. but hursty thank for the feedback means alot makes me want to take more photos

Spectacular photos of spectacular figures. I'm tempted to have a go, but I know it will be so basic compared to the quality of your pics. Some time this week I'll look into posting some images.

~

here are a few that I have taken in the past:

HASSAAN Chop!!
    Attachment 3422

something I was reminded of by the in the dark photos above, creepy Quints.
    Attachment 3423

Can a guy reload his missiles in peace!?
    Attachment 3424
    Attachment 3425

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    Wish it was that easy, I love taking photos and I spend countless hours trying to get the best shots but i still think there are way better people doing these shots. beside i still feel like an amateur with my shots. I think the trick is good lighting and a nice set up on your camera and and whoola! but i still havent perfected that yet. but hursty thank for the feedback means alot makes me want to take more photos
    Excellent shots!

Another factor contributing to them would be good details on the subject.

Keep the shots coming... Love to see more

C.J.

A few of my Flickr pics:

wow we are definitely getting some nice photos here and there...keep it coming guys