Page 8 of 141 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Photography - From Transformers to Non-Transformers

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    lovely shots hursty and yes i am very please with those shot you are improving so fast i cant keep. a bit overexpose on last imag?e or is that the lighting you are looking for?
    Cheers dude.

Unfortunately overexposure on that last shot wasn't what i was going for and I'm not too sure why but Close shots of Scourge on a white background never seem to work out too well for me, I think it may have something to do with my camera being about 7-8 years old now - It's Digital but it's quality wasn't even measured in Megapixel's at the time.

I don't know, maybe it's also got something to do with the Blue/White spectrum of colours as the only other primary colour present in the pic is a tiny bit of red?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Cheers dude.

Unfortunately overexposure on that last shot wasn't what i was going for and I'm not too sure why but Close shots of Scourge on a white background never seem to work out too well for me, I think it may have something to do with my camera being about 7-8 years old now - It's Digital but it's quality wasn't even measured in Megapixel's at the time.

I don't know, maybe it's also got something to do with the Blue/White spectrum of colours as the only other primary colour present in the pic is a tiny bit of red?
    I see how about try black or even just a plain dark background maybe that could work. what ive learnt so far is its not the camera that makes the photographer its the style and how they used it and different ways they use there lighting and background.

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optic View Post
    I see how about try black or even just a plain dark background maybe that could work. what ive learnt so far is its not the camera that makes the photographer its the style and how they used it and different ways they use there lighting and background.
    That makes a lot of sense actually dude, light on dark and dark on light - So I might give that a go next time and you are right, it's certainly not the camera that makes the photographer but the eye of the beholder.

Just cant get enough of this bad boy so i took more photos

Marvel Universe 19"inch Galactus with Silver Surfer

Sh Figuarts Mask Rider Black

Sh Figuarts Mask Rider Black RX

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    That makes a lot of sense actually dude, light on dark and dark on light - So I might give that a go next time and you are right, it's certainly not the camera that makes the photographer but the eye of the beholder.
    You can usefor cheap backgrounds those colored big craft papers, comes in various colors just lay it on the standing area and half rising as the background you'll get a smooth background gradation...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    You can usefor cheap backgrounds those colored big craft papers, comes in various colors just lay it on the standing area and half rising as the background you'll get a smooth background gradation...
    Ah!
    Cheers for the tip Liege, that sounds like a pretty good idea IMO.

@Deceptic_Optic:

Red face Agent Meister

Whilst I still have a long way to go before I catch up with Deceptic_Optic, my partner in crime, Agent Meister and I have been experimenting with different lighting and background.

And here are the results:

Quote Originally Posted by Vector Prime View Post
    Whilst I still have a long way to go before I catch up with Deceptic_Optic, my partner in crime, Agent Meister and I have been experimenting with different lighting and background.

And here are the results:

*SNIP*
    *SNIP*
    *SNIP*
    Nice pics VP im lovin the shots, straight away i know its a hasbro jazz cos of its white yellowish colour hehehe which mean you are using either white light or the sunlight, keep the photos coming practice makes it perfect.

A different approach now using white background not really sure if im happy with this shots, maybe content is a better word for it. maybe i should stay with black background?

TMNT

SOTA KEN AND RYU

SCORPION AND SUBZERO

MIGHTY MUGGZ DECEPTICONS

MIGHTY MUGGZ AUTOBOTS

SHAIDER

MASK RIDER BLACK

TF ANIMATED AUTOBOTS

DECEPTICVERSE'S CURRENT WRECKERS CREW

19"inches GALACTUS - it was so hard to take a photo of this mammoth size figure but manage to take a picture in whole

UNITED/GENERATIONS PERCEPTOR modified right optics similar to LSOW

same shots but with different lighting positions and angle