Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: June's Jaunts

Obliterator isn't a faction, it's a sub-group. And Pyro/Spark is the only Autobot Obliterator -- the other is Clench/Colossus who's a Decepticon.

How's the condition of the gold plastic on that Pyro, llamatron?

Anyway, I FINALLY (after a LOT of searching) found TFPRiD Ratchet today!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    How's the condition of the gold plastic on that Pyro, llamatron?
    Sealed... FOREVER!

Can't see any damage through the window though.

My loose one from childhood only has the tiny little flip up pink sight from the 6-shooter broken off. I have been blessed by the gods of gold plastic!

finally have something to post this month as have been reducing the debts i owe on the MasterCard (Thanks eBay). so i acquired this from the Parra Fair and have been hunting down the parts i needed to finish of Menasor. and finally received the last parts yesterday. And yes i know his legs are on the wrong way, had to look up the instructions to find that out.

and while looking in TRU today seen this Ghost Starscream on sale for $99.00 and thought for a while if i was going to get it. the missus was telling me to get it if i wanted and she found a ticket saying that it was the last one and it was going for $59.00. so for a masterpiece that was originally $249.00 and was the last one going for $59.00 i had to grab it. quite pleased with it as well i might add.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

59 freaking dollars. awesome score! and menasor is cool too

Thanks G-rock, was pretty stoked with the MP SS being reduced. just lucky to be there, was looking for Skylanders for my son when i seen it, couldn't believe it was going for $59.00. Menasor has been a long one to finish as well, just have to find the little guns for the stunticons( they seem to be the hardest to find ) and am getting some new repro labels to make him look better.

Good work on Menasor Crankcase, but $59 on Starscream that's a fantastic score!

That is a good price for Ghost Starscream. They're still shelfwarming though, even at that price (I saw one just this morning )

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime
    That is a good price for Ghost Starscream. They're still shelfwarming though, even at that price (I saw one just this morning )

thanks Goki, yes they have been shelfwarming for ages, the one i got was the last one in TRU and it was in the display case. seen it for $99.00 and there was a ticket for $59.00 so i had to snap him up for that price. even thou i was not going to collect the MP decepicons as the autobots are my favorite. but hey why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness
    Good work on Menasor Crankcase, but $59 on Starscream that's a fantastic score!

Thanks U.Mackness, have been after him for a while to. just have to find some more parts for him to be 100% complete,plus being an original G1. i have to bolster the Decepticon cause for my shelf as the autobots have a greater advantage at the moment.

Weaponizer OP
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast