Page 296 of 316 FirstFirst ... 276286291292293294295296297298299300301306 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,960 of 3157

Thread: premiumcollectables (Australia) new items and updates

Quote Originally Posted by Gen Jay View Post
    Thanks mate. It's listed as 'eta dec 2016' for ft07x, so hoping they'll receive them soon.

Just thought the fb post regarding the 'extra stomp ready to be shipped this week' confusing. Now they've listed ft07 available as a aug/sept reissue.

Have already emailed them to clarify let's wait and see.
    Global release wise, both version of Stomp was released back in 2016 and most sellers got their stocks around the following timeframe

May 2016
    FT-07 Stomp

Sep 2016
    FT-07X Stomp

Since then most major retailers has sold out of both and only the regular version FT-07 Stomp is being reissued (not X), which was announced a week or so ago.

Yes their Ad was confusing given everything shown was for the regular FT-07 version with no mention of X, but If your invoice says FT-07X then could likely be old stock that has arrived recently and like Sinnertwin said should theoretically have no issues getting him.

Default Takara Trypticon

It's up at PC for a very fair $199 AUD.

And FYI: without ignoring the various (and never-ending) discussion about ETAs and delays, I have to say that PC delivered Hasbro *and* Takara Fort Max to me quickly. I don't know the reasoning, but it seems that the "big bots" (including recent Platinum Unicron) have been received quickly by PC.

That's historical. Trypticon may end up being different.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post
    It's up at PC for a very fair $199 AUD.

And FYI: without ignoring the various (and never-ending) discussion about ETAs and delays, I have to say that PC delivered Hasbro *and* Takara Fort Max to me quickly. I don't know the reasoning, but it seems that the "big bots" (including recent Platinum Unicron) have been received quickly by PC.

That is a good price with a further 20% off if you bought the Hasbro one... which therein lies my problem. Do I either take the 20% and join the rest of the group waiting or take 10% through Vip and sit at the front of the queue?

Can anyone clarify if the 20% carries through to vip and overrides the usual 10% off?

I'm still waiting for MP-33 Inferno and I pre-ordered the night of the listing. Anyone else still waiting on theirs?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I'm still waiting for MP-33 Inferno and I pre-ordered the night of the listing. Anyone else still waiting on theirs?
    Yep, I am still waiting for him as well... There was an update which was around the end of Feb but take that with a grain of salt

I think we will get MP Grapple before Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Add me to the list
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"

Quote Originally Posted by ZoonMaster5000 View Post
    That is a good price with a further 20% off if you bought the Hasbro one... which therein lies my problem. Do I either take the 20% and join the rest of the group waiting or take 10% through Vip and sit at the front of the queue?

Can anyone clarify if the 20% carries through to vip and overrides the usual 10% off?
    Its not 20% off, its a 20% off voucher to be used for a future purchase.
    Go the VIP route.
    www.mariokart64.com
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"

Glad to see P.C will be addressing the delayed ETA's with the most recent Facebook update. Feels like we've been playing Yugioh with the delayed preorder game in this thread.

I'm waiting on MP Inferno and a SG Optimus Prime and I end my turn.

I see your SG OP and MP Inferno and activate my delayed MP Optimus Primal and MP Thrust

Waiting on a MP Ramjet is the notorious Blue Eyes White Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by OptimusNerd View Post

Conjecture: Must be easier to max out 1 shipping container with same-sized large boxes that easily stack on top of each other, as opposed to tetrising a mixed variety of small/medium/large boxes. Also, it's simpler if it's a single order from a single supplier, as opposed to waiting for orders to come in from multiple sources (and potentially needing to warehouse early arrivals whilst waiting on late orders).

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Borgeman View Post
    Its not 20% off, its a 20% off voucher to be used for a future purchase.
    Go the VIP route.
    Thats awesome! Thanks for that