Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia


Go Back   Ozformers Transformers Club of Australia (otca.com.au) > Info and Activities > Kup's Discussions and Questions

Sightings/Sales

View Poll Results: Ultimate Optimus Prime or Kre-o Optimus Prime?
Ultimate 7 70.00%
Kre-o 3 30.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10th September 2011, 09:18 AM
Decepticon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

.

Last edited by Decepticon; 8th May 2012 at 03:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10th September 2011, 09:35 AM
jena's Avatar
jena jena is offline
Rank 1 - New/Inactive
 
Join Date: 25th Jul 2011
Location: Mildura
Posts: 709
Default

I just mentioned this in the acquisitions thread I ended up choosing Kre-O Prime because personally, I dislike Ultimate Prime. A lot. I just think it's a terrible looking toy. There is also the third contender, being Jetwing Prime. I chose Jetwing as my movie Prime but I still wanted a modern version of Prime with a trailer so Kre-O was my choice.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10th September 2011, 09:40 AM
Decepticon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I was gonna put Jetwing as a 3rd option but he is $30-50 dearer........plus I dislike Jetwing immensely,lol.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10th September 2011, 10:14 AM
SkyWarp91's Avatar
SkyWarp91 SkyWarp91 is offline
Rank 1 - New/Inactive
 
Join Date: 12th Mar 2010
Location: Adelaide
Posts: 3,859
Default

Depends on what you want more? If you're after a realistic looking toy then obviously Ultimate. If you're after Hasbro's new line of toys and foray into the brick markets then Kreo
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10th September 2011, 10:48 AM
jena's Avatar
jena jena is offline
Rank 1 - New/Inactive
 
Join Date: 25th Jul 2011
Location: Mildura
Posts: 709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
I was gonna put Jetwing as a 3rd option but he is $30-50 dearer........plus I dislike Jetwing immensely,lol.
But the main point here is the choice between the toys with trailers, so Jetwing is somewhat irrelevant, it was just a part of my decision making process. Just out of curiosity - why do you like Ultimate but dislike Jetwing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
Depends on what you want more? If you're after a realistic looking toy then obviously Ultimate. If you're after Hasbro's new line of toys and foray into the brick markets then Kreo
Good point. They are very different toys, the only similarity is the trailer.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10th September 2011, 11:15 AM
Decepticon
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jena View Post
But the main point here is the choice between the toys with trailers, so Jetwing is somewhat irrelevant, it was just a part of my decision making process. Just out of curiosity - why do you like Ultimate .
I think he looks good with a trailer. and you basiclly have 2 robot modes with it. its a good toy. true that jetwing is irrelevant. dont get me wrong, kreo op is good if you like bricks.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10th September 2011, 11:19 AM
jena's Avatar
jena jena is offline
Rank 1 - New/Inactive
 
Join Date: 25th Jul 2011
Location: Mildura
Posts: 709
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
I think he looks good with a trailer. and you basiclly have 2 robot modes with it. its a good toy. true that jetwing is irrelevant. dont get me wrong, kreo op is good if you like bricks.
Fair enough. I was a Lego kid so I think I have a soft spot for Kre-O.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +10. The time now is 08:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.