Thread: Deluxe Air Raid Gallery & a third Shockwave?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Deluxe Air Raid Gallery & a third Shockwave?

Air Raid (the recon plane, not the JP one), is in the October assortment, so samples are already leaking to Asian sources. A gallery of pics can be found here.

And another redeco of Shockwave has been seen on Ebay. The earlier redeco had a white Galvatron colour scheme, while this one is grey with translucent purple parts.
    Perhaps one is a store exclusive, and the other will be a later regular wave item.

Air-Raid needs to go to the Gym funny little spindly thing it is. I haven't got Shockwave yet, I think I'm liking this latest colour over the first 2

Decepticon Guest

That Air Raid has to be the most hideous looking TF Ive ever seen. And that SW looks awfull in that colour.

Quote Originally Posted by Decepticon View Post
    That Air Raid has to be the most hideous looking TF Ive ever seen.
    Cant argue with that, I'm afraid... I'm generally easy to please, liking a few molds many consider horrible, but this is just eww...

Please have a listen to my songs. Feel free to comment if you wish, any constructive feedback is appreciated =o)

I love both of these - Air Raid reminds me of Armada Terrorsaur and that Shockwave is Squeezeplay.

It might just be the pics but that Air Raid looks more like Cyberverse Commander quality than a deluxe. It's different at least. I like the shield idea. Although no weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by Stompy View Post
    It might just be the pics but that Air Raid looks more like Cyberverse Commander quality than a deluxe. It's different at least. I like the shield idea. Although no weapon?
    The shield transforms into a MechTech gun (although, being a Deluxe, it won't lock in place.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    The shield transforms into a MechTech gun (although, being a Deluxe, it won't lock in place.)
    That, and it looks more like starship enterprise than a gun.