Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122232838 ... LastLast

Thread: June Acquisitions

got myself The Legacy of Bumblebee pack.

although the paint sucks, it is cool that they all of the stripes.

Today I picked up the Bumblebee 3 pack.
    I mainly got it for the classics but I was also planning on getting a second animated for a wasp custom so this saved me the trouble.
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Default LUGNUT IS CONTRIBUTING AGAIN!

omg i actually have that giant turquoise plane but in black and my little bro had that thing up the top right with the missile again with different colours, ive still got the black one tho, ive got heaps of old transformers, lots of beastwars and a small decepticon in the form of a brown buggy like thing. my collection is definetly growing 16 decepticons, 7 autobots and a whole lotta legends mainly from the first movie.:P
    Transform and Rise Up!
    do want them movie decepticons, especially devastator whenever he's out here! legends or supreme!

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    That's awesome Jgon!
    thats frekin awesome, and its G1!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnut View Post
    omg i actually have that giant turquoise plane but in black and my little bro had that thing up the top right with the missile again with different colours, ive still got the black one tho, ive got heaps of old transformers, lots of beastwars and a small decepticon in the form of a brown buggy like thing. my collection is definetly growing 16 decepticons, 7 autobots and a whole lotta legends mainly from the first movie.:P
    The Black Jet is Machine Wars Starscream, and I got like 10 of that bastard haha.
    Same with the Tank, the one you have is proabaly Machine Wars Soundwave.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    The Black Jet is Machine Wars Starscream, and I got like 10 of that bastard haha.
    Same with the Tank, the one you have is proabaly Machine Wars Soundwave.
    you startin an armada of MW starscreams?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    you startin an armada of MW starscreams?
    Actually, thats not a bad idea...
    Repaint them, make other ones. hmmmm

I got deluxe ROTF Sideswipe and Rampage BTW I'm benben2142 if your wondering.

Envious of your Predator "Skyquake" ("that giant turquoise plane") and Turbomaster "Rotorstom"

"I think you said you acquired Skyquake and Rotorstorm"

Yeah, you must have the Machine Wars repaints (Starscream & Soundwave). In the original Euro G1 they were unique characters from exclusive euro subgroups called 'Predators' which I am told were also sold in Australia.