Page 406 of 467 FirstFirst ... 386396401402403404405406407408409410411416426 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,060 of 4670

Thread: The Computer/Console Gaming Thread

its crazy to think my 1070 costs more now than when I bought it when it was the new hotness. Damn butt-coiners.

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    South Park is ridiculous, even more out there than the first

Well worth playing

Says someone who’s played a little too much of it the last few days
    I got Fractured Butt Whole on the Ps4 for Xmas. For the very first time, on Saturday night after the kids went to bed I was finally going to get the opportunity to play it!

It required 45 minutes worth of updates! By the time it finished I needed sleep so much for that chance

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    I got Fractured Butt Whole on the Ps4 for Xmas. For the very first time, on Saturday night after the kids went to bed I was finally going to get the opportunity to play it!

It required 45 minutes worth of updates! By the time it finished I needed sleep so much for that chance
    I know the feeling. I'm in the Insider Program on Xbox and I'm in the Alpha Ring, which means I get the highest number of firmware updates possible for someone external to Microsoft.

There's nothing quite like having to wait hours for a mandatory firmware update to download and install when you just want to play a game.

Yesterday was 4 hours to download a 3.5gb update.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post

well for a PC gamer like me, I prefer the "update" and actual game discs rather than a single disc with the notes "extra content required download" or just a serial number in the box. That way on my useless net connection I can play the next day, not have to wait 3-4 days

I never have to update my ps4 and if i do it updates from the disc. Im never connected to the net. Maybe that helps?

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    its crazy to think my 1070 costs more now than when I bought it when it was the new hotness. Damn butt-coiners.
    At least we can count on this being a phase. I am waiting for the release of the newer gen of cards to bring prices down.

Has anyone ever had the issue of "Installation Stopped, check your disc it may be dirty or scratched".
    This really is a kick in the nuts.
    I ended up buying a Xbox One S and am now in the process of reinstalling everything. I put Forza 6 disc in and starts install, get about 20Gig in and it says to check the disc. The disc is clean and not scratched.
    Here's my theory................. I am waiting on the advertisement for Forza 7 to come up on my feed.
    I can just imagine Microsoft saying....... Oh your old game doesn't work...... Here's the new game that you may like....... Forget that many hours of racing you have completed and your thought of wanting to 100% the game.
    And Forza 6 is more expensive than Forza 7...........

Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    Has anyone ever had the issue of "Installation Stopped, check your disc it may be dirty or scratched".
    I ended up buying a Xbox One S and am now in the process of reinstalling everything. I put Forza 6 disc in and starts install, get about 20Gig in and it says to check the disc. The disc is clean and not scratched.
    Here's my theory................. I am waiting on the advertisement for Forza 7 to come up on my feed.
    I can just imagine Microsoft saying....... Oh your old game doesn't work...... Here's the new game that you may like....... Forget that many hours of racing you have completed and your thought of wanting to 100% the game.
    This is a pretty common issue. The trained monkeys at Microsoft tech support will try to blame it on the disk. Best option since you just bought it is take it back to the retailer and exchange it for another unit if these options don't work:https://windowsreport.com/check-your...box-one-error/ .

Quote Originally Posted by Caffinetron View Post
    Sorry to hear that but then again...Xbox.

I've played some Burnout Paradise Remastered today thanks to my EA Access sub. It's a very faithful remaster with basically nothing changed that I can tell which is totally a good thing in the case of Burnout Paradise.

EDIT: And as of the end of my 10 hour trial I collected all 50 jumps, 120 billboards and 400 gates in the base game and was about half way through my A Class License. What a pain that I can't keep playing until next Thursday at 11pm when the game releases.
    Last edited by DELTAprime; 10th March 2018 at 07:16 PM.