Thread: OZ Comic-Con in Melbourne on 5th & 6th July 2014

Megatran Guest

Default OZ Comic-Con in Melbourne on 5th & 6th July 2014

OZ Comic-Con is on this weekend in Melbourne.

I saw a Shockwave cosplay on the TV news bulletin earlier today. Actually, the wife pointed it out...............

Noticed on the website that one of the exhibitors is Go Figure Collectables. Not sure if its the same Gofigure member on this board, but if so, then a free plug.

Was there earlier today, there were a few bots on sale. Some were reasonable for something like that. Saw two Generations Magnificus's for about $120. Tempting but a bit steep.
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I saw in on the news as well, but im still traumatised by the guy dressed like Miley Cyrus.

I saw that guy in person yesterday and I was so busy laughing I didn't even realise who he was supposed to be
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Pics

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    I saw in on the news as well, but im still traumatised by the guy dressed like Miley Cyrus.
    Quote Originally Posted by swoop View Post
    I saw that guy in person yesterday and I was so busy laughing I didn't even realise who he was supposed to be
    Best Miley Cyrus ever looked for some years.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    OZ Comic-Con is on this weekend in Melbourne.

I saw a Shockwave cosplay on the TV news bulletin earlier today. Actually, the wife pointed it out...............

Noticed on the website that one of the exhibitors is Go Figure Collectables. Not sure if its the same Gofigure member on this board, but if so, then a free plug.
    Nope not me

But my close friend runs and owns gifts for the geek and always turns up selling his wares.

I love having him as a friend at Xmas time

My missus and I drove past and bailed after we saw the ridiculously long line of people

If you buy the tickets online the day before hand, can you go straight in or do you have to queue up anyway? And is it the same deal with supernova?

If you pre purchase your ticket you'll avoid the line to buy a ticket but as for getting straight in that will depend on what time of the day you want to go. If you want to be there when it opens then there is no avoiding a line. I got there at one on Saturday and only lined up for 2 minutes to get in
    Hunting:
    Beast Wars/Machines/Neo/Second

Ah cheers swoop