Thread: G1-esque ARCEE

Default G1-esque ARCEE

Impossible toys will apparently make an Arcee fig, looks like its based on that model made and seen and released at a Japan Botcon many many years ago... hope they do and dont botch this up like rabid squirrel did. You just know the price of this thing would be indecently high As usual hasbro's going to miss on perfect opportunity at big buck, tsk, tsk...

This shows only a teaser link I found at youtube.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw-Cf...layer_embedded
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cool..

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    hope they dont botch this up like rabid squirrel did.
    what do you mean? what happened with the rabid squirrel version?

Nice, I've been waiting for this too.

Quote Originally Posted by bruticus View Post
    Cool..

what do you mean? what happened with the rabid squirrel version?
    Well, you have to be the ones to assemble and paint them I believe. They send kits which you assemble and it takes ages for them to send it. Kelvinchang99 I believe ordered one and it took him ages to get it. Also they made "headmaster" version arcee ( which they dont call arcee for legal purposes I guess), and well, it doesnt look good- lanky and kinda looks like itll break apart easy. BUt I dont own one so dont know if its fiddly as it looks.

Then I guess no one was ordering it and then poof!! The product just never became a success like say - City Commander. It's like ask a TF fan, City Commander? Oh yeah seen it , like it , I know that.... Rabid Squirrel's RC? ... huh? what? when did that come out?....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I don't like the art manequin/doll look of it. I prefer the Animated release as even that feels less stylized than this one.