Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Monster High Thread.

Default The Monster High Thread.

To stop us hijacking the rest of the site, I give us... The Monster High Thread!

So... I ordered the Cleo and Ghoulia Mad Science Two-Pack from Amazon today (they're already 'scalping' Heath and Abbey, so I might wait and see if we can get them for any cheaper), as well as Eyeris Polyphemus, the Three-eyed Create-A-Monster since I'm finally getting her torso. How do people feel about the CAM line?

And is anyone else excited about Ever After High? The character designs, first three videos and the concept of the line have me hooked already.

Has anyone else entered the CAM competition on deviantART? I submitted mine tonight - she's here. Please let me know what you think!

my wife just started collecting these
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    To stop us hijacking the rest of the site, I give us... The Monster High Thread!

So... I ordered the Cleo and Ghoulia Mad Science Two-Pack from Amazon today (they're already 'scalping' Heath and Abbey, so I might wait and see if we can get them for any cheaper), as well as Eyeris Polyphemus, the Three-eyed Create-A-Monster since I'm finally getting her torso. How do people feel about the CAM line?

And is anyone else excited about Ever After High? The character designs, first three videos and the concept of the line have me hooked already.

Has anyone else entered the CAM competition on deviantART? I submitted mine tonight - she's here. Please let me know what you think!
    Hey,that's neat! did you draw that? I like adding some Greek Mythology to my Mosnter High cam Dolls, I've Named My Harpy Elektra Stormswift, and My gorgon girl Rayliegh as a pun on Euryale. I've only gotten the two packs that feature a wig and molded plastichair though, as it seems cheap to have just one wig and pair of shoes. (Ebay loose MH parts are your friend!)
    for some reason I've really taken a shine to the Blob Girl from the Blob/Ice pack. I imagine her as a clumsy, Betty Boop/Marilyn Monroe 50's girl always causing trouble with her acid touch. In fact I might even take pics and do up profiles even for the others....

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Hey,that's neat! did you draw that?
    Yep - thanks! What drew me into the CAM line was that it adds a 'building' aspect to a girl-targeted line other than just changing outfits. And Beanna the bee girl. And now a whole bunch of my Masters of the Universe toys have really tall girlfriends.

been looking for some info on this, but are there any MH figures that are made to Glow in the dark? I mean actual dolls, not accessories and such.

Plastic or paint, doesn't bother me,but has be actual figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    been looking for some info on this, but are there any MH figures that are made to Glow in the dark? I mean actual dolls, not accessories and such.
    Two light up in the dark - 'Ghouls Alive' Spectra Vondegeist and Frankie Stein. But they're battery powered - I'm not sure if there's any glowing. There's a Nocturnal glow-in-the-dark Create-A-Monster set, but you'd need another CAM set to switch out the non-glowy parts and make a glowing figure. Or maybe it's just the tattoos that glow - I haven't checked. Twyla (the daughter of the bogeyman) should be coming out soon and she may have glowing eyes.

Also, some great prices on Scaris, Werecat and CAM two-packs from Toys 'R' Us starting Wednesday, as well as well-priced Picture Day toys: http://catalogues.toysrus.com.au/cat...&utm_campaign=

Ah, neat. I have a friend who collects these. I approve of them. It's nice to see a little variety in a toy aisle dominated by various shades of pink.

I even own a Mad Science Lagoona. I like the lab-coat look and I like sea monsters. I couldn't pass up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post

Plastic or paint, doesn't bother me,but has be actual figure.
    The Bratzillaz midnight beach dolls have glow in the dark bodies. Similar to MH dolls in terms of articulation.

I've reviewed the (so far) Australian-exclusive Create-A-Monster Skultimate set here. (Also check out the rest of the blog for some Ever After High stuff.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I've reviewed the (so far) Australian-exclusive Create-A-Monster Skultimate set here. (Also check out the rest of the blog for some Ever After High stuff.)

Thats the set Skittles will be getting for x mas and the other big w exclusive. The only one we just can't get is Gill.