I don't have a problem with prositive reviews, and as someone who writes a lot of reviews I've given some really good scores in the past. Having said that, if you're going to claim a toy is better than chocolate, you need to justify your position. If it's a taste thing, then say so.

There are toys I really like but can still see shortcomings so I'll mention them in my reviews. On the other hand there are toys that I hate but I'll still cover the positives, a perfect example being G1 Jetfire whom I gave a good score, because technically, it's a good toy (and the fact that it doesn't suit my tastes doesn't change that).

Leader Brawl is a really good example of a toy receiving unbalanced reviews. It's packed with electronic gimmicks - but they come at a price. If you're impressed by gimmicks he has a lot to offer, but the transformation suffers as a result, and the complexity of the Transformer itself is NOT at the level of say Leader Prime or Optimal Optimus. Too many of his glowing reviews were based on the fact that he's crammed with bells and whistles. Which is fine if you like that sort of thing, but for those who like engineering and accuracy (what's with the transparent guns??), the review is misleading.