Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Thread: Unique Toys Ordin [Abominus]

DaimChoc Reports posted images from RO-Lee-CK of weibo.

A video to shorten the spring in the leg-sliding mechanism has been posted. This will ensure that the leg isn't broken during transformation.

It doesn't mention the spring(s) in the leg combiner ports that fold out of Siegfried's ankles, but it sounds like there are one or two there that need trimming as well. Only shorten all the spring (as many as six all up) by one loop.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Nice.

I want this, but have other priorities.
    Looks damn fine, but I'm with Mr Trent on this.

Does anyone have this? I am thinking of getting one since I am concentrating on combiners now and was wondering about the quality.
    Also is there a KO of this as ebay has some good prices for the figures?
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    Does anyone have this? I am thinking of getting one since I am concentrating on combiners now and was wondering about the quality.
    Also is there a KO of this as ebay has some good prices for the figures?
    I have him, hes good but you need to take out a screw and some other parts on the torso so that the legs would go in nicely and you wont have to force it all the way in. I heard that the people who are doing the 2nd KO of Feral Rex, have some thoughts on doing a Ko of this guy too. Also MMC is going to be doing this as well. So you got options too. MMC said they want to make their one more of an Abomination and not so hero looking like how UT have done theirs. But be sure to wait for TFcon for some more reveals.

Cool thanks. I was unaware MMC was doing it, i might wait and see what they come up with.
    Spiderken Away!

It's been a while since we've had news of MMC's progress. They were interviewed after Feral Rex if they were doing an Abominus but at the time only hinted that if they were to do one it would be according to Studio Ox's anime style. Have you come across any further updates, icemanff23?

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!