Approximate Retail Price - $28
Approximate Size - 14cm
Allegiance - Autobot
Alt-mode –Cybertronian Fighter jet
Main Features/Gimmicks – Headmaster
Main Colours – Teal, Grey
Main Accessories – Synapse drone, Cana Headmaster, pistol

Vehicle Mode

It wasn’t until I took the gun out of the box and realized that it was a match for Titan Return Blurr’s that I had a better look at Brainstorm and realized the whole figure is a retooled Blurr. That said, it’s a very nice looking version of Brainstorms alt-mode with the twin guns at the front, sleek nose and slim wings. The orange cockpit makes a nice counterpoint to the rest of the colour scheme and Brainstorms Headmaster partner Cana fits nicely inside.

Robot Mode

A bit small for my liking but it means that he scales well with the rest of the Legends/Titans Return figures. You can remove the nosecone and add it to the arm for extra firepower or leave it attached to his back where it is only noticeable when looking through the legs. The figure has good articulation and once again that lovely Tak/Tom paintjob.

Cana and Synapse.
Synapse is actually the name of the drone vehicle that comes with Brainstorm. This can either be in a jeep mode for Cana to drive or turn into a double-barelled blaster for Brainstorm to weild.

Cana has been based on Brainstorms JP Headmaster appearance with the removal of the faceplate. He is nicely detailed in both his modes. When compared with Arcana from the Thrilling 30 version of Brainstorm you can see the difference in size between the two figures.

Overall

To be honest, I actually still kinda like Generations Brainstorm better. Depends if you are a fan of the Headmasters cartoon or MTMTE to which one you may decide to get – or if you are an obsessive fan like me you can just get both!

To read a more in-depth review with lots of pics, please see my blog review of Legends Brainstorm HERE