Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: KFC Transistor (Not Blaster)

Default KFC Transistor (Not Blaster)

I couldn't find anything on this, so mods feel free to merge

Peaugh's review - this looks insane!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv7cgeiPovk

I hear Citizen Stack had it's share of flaws but this, to me, definitely looks like KFC (or whatever it's new name is) has come a long way...

I'm so down for this!

Thoughts?

My thoughts are I have to get one.

I pre-ordered a while ago when the prototype was revealed, but I'm not really liking that metallic-red paint or the panel-folding transformation processes.

And KFC's cassette bots are a mixed bag.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    I pre-ordered a while ago when the prototype was revealed, but I'm not really liking that metallic-red paint or the panel-folding transformation processes.

For some reason it's that metallic red paint that's drawing me to this guy, that and the alternate toy head. I know Blaster is not supposed to be metallic red, but something about that makes it pop for me, as Normaly I'm not really much of a Blaster fan, outside of Marvels Clint Eastwood Blaster.

Do I dare buy a KFC product though........

I like the KFC cassette bots. And have Ramhorn and Steeljaw so thats another reason to get him. I also seem to be attracted to that red paint

I wasn't interested until I saw the video review. I really wanted a direct comparison to Soundwave and showing them side by side makes me want one

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Very very tempted to get this. ive got the DAI stack and the quality is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by CoRDS View Post
    Very very tempted to get this. ive got the DAI stack and the quality is excellent.
    I got KFC's Mugen Vox and it was horrible. But Transistor might change my mind about them.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post

I only have the Squawktalk and Beastbox cassettes and well, the plastic feels and looks cheap (as in KO) in person, so hopefully this one is better. Just pre ordered it.
    I was gonna buy the Rhino and Lion but find it aesthetics wise too blocky... kinda unappealing.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yep I pre-ordered a while ago too before the video review came out. But seeing the promo pics and watching the final product review (prototype review gave me some doubts) just confirmed my decision and now I just want it even more!

Really can't wait to get this guy, I also like the metallic red, just makes him look much more attractive while still retaining his G1 goodness and stands up very well next to the Masterpiece figures.

The transformation is so ingenious and I really do feel like some of these third party companies are stepping up the quality.

I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!