Thread: Looking For: Quakewave alt ARM housing

Default Looking For: Quakewave alt ARM housing

Hi,

I'm looking to buy the alternate arm housing for quakewave's laser arm (where the hose goes in).

It's the housing which allows the hose to come in under his arm rather than the standard position which is on top of his forearm, but as a result renders his LED in the gun useless.

Does anybody have a set which came with their quakewave which they won't be using and would be willing to sell?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xlojnr View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking to buy the alternate arm housing for quakewave's laser arm (where the hose goes in).

It's the housing which allows the hose to come in under his arm rather than the standard position which is on top of his forearm, but as a result renders his LED in the gun useless.

Does anybody have a set which came with their quakewave which they won't be using and would be willing to sell?

Thanks
    I don't own a quakewave, but might this be what You're looking for?
    http://chimungmung.com/product_info....oducts_id=1236

indeed! Thanks for looking out Oberon, I'm just after the arm casing in that - however as I know it came in some Quakewave boxes, I was keen to ask more local people if they had it lying around spare so as to avoid shipping costs associated with overseas places for this one little bit.

but I think that chimungmung will be a good backup. Thanks once again for the spot!