Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Impossible Toys Quintesson Judge

Quote Originally Posted by micfox001 View Post
    No one checked the 3P section..
    Just for your info, when you are looking at a forum/sub forum list, the last column shows how many times a thread has been viewed. your original thread in the unauthorised products section has been viewed 417 times.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

You watch...the second you get one...there will be 60 for sale at half what you paid for. Its all part of the game. I considered picking it up... Did some research and got beaten to the punch. Them's the breaks

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunches View Post
    You watch...the second you get one...there will be 60 for sale at half what you paid for. Its all part of the game. I considered picking it up... Did some research and got beaten to the punch. Them's the breaks

I have even used google to check OTCA about it.. where did you get it for $60? Is there a post for it?

I have even used google to check OTCA about it.. where did you get it for $60? Is there a post for it?
    He is pointing out that there will be a quantity of 60 for sale. He is being facetious about what it is like, you buy something you always wanted then a bunch of them show up for sale at half the price. Just how it feels sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    generally not but if it's one or two unofficial items in a larger listing of many official items, it's considered acceptable just to avoid having to put up two sales threads.

at least that's how I've always interpreted it
    That is correct.
    As long as there are official Transformers in the sale (preferably a majority), it is okay to have the one sale listing in the main saleyard.

And we are only a small community, so "Wants" are really for the slim wishful hope of getting lucky.... the odds of success have always been very slim (they are not a guarantee), so most often are not fulfilled, because most people who have them to sell, would more likely list them for sale in the Sales section.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That is correct.
    And we are only a small community, so "Wants" are really for the slim wishful hope of getting lucky.... the odds of success have always been very slim...
    That is a good point. If you look at my Wants Thread you will see I keep a tally of everything I have collected since I posted the Thread and the source. The vast majority are from eBay and even the ones where it is from a member, it is usually me noticing it in their Sales Thread, not them noticing my Wants Thread. It does happen though. Have a look at my Wants Thread and you can see from the posts how often someone has approached me. It is all patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepunches View Post
    Well. I do not care about its price becoming half after I got it.. I just need one

Well. I do not care about its price becoming half after I got it.. I just need one
    Sounds like someone should sit in on my wife's kindergarten class for the "needs vs wants" lesson

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

In addition, There would not be any impossible toys figures re-produced in the Market.. Impossible toys has been shut down and its figures would only become rarer.

In terms of "need" and "want', yes, I need it. The quint-02 and quint-03 at home both need their boss..

Oxford Dictionary

Definition of need in English:
    verb

[WITH OBJECT]
    1Require (something) because it is essential or very important rather than just desirable.

Important point highlighted for reference. Like I said, be patient, another will come along eventually.