Thread: Missing item in Decoy set?

Default Missing item in Decoy set?

Hi, I just got the destron hero collection (the japanese decoy set) and was wondering what is supposed to be in the rectangle that sits in the bottom right corner?
    Thanks in advance! I cant read the japanese so if anyone can give a high level overview what the back says that would be great!

Do you have a link to a picture or a description of which decoy set?

Im guessing some paper work but havnt been able to find anything to confirm.... yep im a completist!

A spring-loaded launcher, that throws decoys at others (like a knock-em-down game). Look on the back of the box, as it shows it on the right hand side.

thanks, yeah the picture looks a bit like bowling with decoys!

I dont suppose anyone has a pic so I know exactly what Im looking for when ebaying it up?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Skull Cruncher View Post
    thanks, yeah the picture looks a bit like bowling with decoys!

I dont suppose anyone has a pic so I know exactly what Im looking for when ebaying it up?!?
    This is the one in the second set (the one being asked about) -

Each of the three sets have one, but are different shapes (same colour though). The one above looks a little like the starfighters in Battlestar Galactica, while the one in the 1st set oddly enough looks like a Cylon fighter. The one in the 3rd set looks like a blocky-looking robot.
    You push in the white bit at the end, and press the white tab on top to release it (while it is placed against the decoy you want to project at others).

Aah, the Battlestar Galactica Colonial Viper. It's the reason why toys can't have launchable projectiles under a certain length under US law anymore. (reference)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This is the one in the second set (the one being asked about) -

Each of the three sets have one, but are different shapes (same colour though). The one above looks a little like the starfighters in Battlestar Galactica, while the one in the 1st set oddly enough looks like a Cylon fighter. The one in the 3rd set looks like a blocky-looking robot.
    You push in the white bit at the end, and press the white tab on top to release it (while it is placed against the decoy you want to project at others).
    Ah ok thanks for this - will keep a look out but don't like my chances of finding one!