Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112

Thread: Iron Man 2 action figures?

Well sorry Meangreen but my attempts to track you down a Titanium Man are a complete bust. I've not only hit every store in Bendigo but today I also checked out over half of Geelong and still no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechbiter View Post
    Well sorry Meangreen but my attempts to track you down a Titanium Man are a complete bust. I've not only hit every store in Bendigo but today I also checked out over half of Geelong and still no luck.
    Hey man, that's ok. Thanks so much for putting that effort in regardless.

I've consoled myself with the Advanced Armor figure that Zippo snagged for me from your fair country.

Apart from the lack of arm swivels this figure is full on glorious. The added neck joint has a really big positive impact and the sculpt is really nice. It's a pity the line never got to crank out more cool comic armors like this.

Have seen the armour a few times and thought awesome of it.

'Green, can I ask, I've just received the friggin' marvelous Initiative War Machine, And really want pics to look great!

Any tips? How do you achieve that white background on most of your pics?

The best camera I have is on my Nokia N8, its good, but I guess useless in the hands of someone who has like no idea what they're doin!

Quote Originally Posted by gantz View Post
    Have seen the armour a few times and thought awesome of it.

'Green, can I ask, I've just received the friggin' marvelous Initiative War Machine, And really want pics to look great!

Any tips? How do you achieve that white background on most of your pics?

The best camera I have is on my Nokia N8, its good, but I guess useless in the hands of someone who has like no idea what they're doin!

Well, I'm not overly experienced with photography so I found this tutorial HERE, and others like it on the web, to be a great help. I built a similarly cheap set up myself, except that it's heavy on the "extra-cheap" side.

From my experience the camera is not as important as lighting the subject and having the camera steady. I use an 8 year old, 3 MP camera with about 5 minutes battery life every charge. As long as it has a macro mode it should be sufficient.

I also have to balance the colours a bit after taking the photo as all my light is very yellow.

I'm excited to see what you come up with!