Thread: Voltron: Legendary Defender Figures?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Voltron: Legendary Defender Figures?

Hi all,

Can anyone confirm (one way or another) if the new Voltron (Legendary Defender) figures are going to be released in Australia?

check ebay. i think that will be your best bet!

i think i got mine from robot kingdom in the usa years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyGrimlock View Post
    Hi all,

Can anyone confirm (one way or another) if the new Voltron (Legendary Defender) figures are going to be released in Australia?
    I'd eventually say so, they are already out in the states. I ordered mine through pc (premium collectables) due feb/march. I'd expect all the big retailers to get them in at some point

I saw them at Comic Kingdom in the city (Sydney) but they would be expensive there so I am waiting till they come on retail here

They're made by Playmates aren't they? It's more than likely we'll get them here.

Quote Originally Posted by SMHFConvoy View Post
    They're made by Playmates aren't they? It's more than likely we'll get them here.
    I believe so. That was kind of my assumption too, just wasn't sure if anyone as sometime Transformers can be a bit hit and miss if they make it to Aus retail (I know its a different company for Transformers).

I personally believe they will show up at TRU. TRU currently sell Dinotrux which is a Netflix exclusive show. With that said if TRU are willing to risk selling a previously unknown product advertised through an exclusive payTV service I am sure they will commit to selling a higher profile item such as VOLTRON even if again the show is exclusively available to customers of Netflix.