Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gigasaurs HQ-03 Guttur pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
    Can I pick up from u in Adelaide? If so, put me down for 1
    What would my total be in AUD if I can pick up for just 1?

$145Aud? That's a great price mate! Must be an awesome supplier, they even beat Gigapower THEMSELVE's wholesale prices! Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Tfiguy View Post
    $145Aud? That's a great price mate! Must be an awesome supplier, they even beat Gigapower THEMSELVE's wholesale prices! Well done!
    they are much cheaper on taobao. i was looking around and they were going for 750RMB i think, which is around $150AUD, so it must be cheaper coming out of gigapower to these sellers on taobao.

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    they are much cheaper on taobao. i was looking around and they were going for 750RMB i think, which is around $150AUD, so it must be cheaper coming out of gigapower to these sellers on taobao.
    Sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by leej84 View Post
    Could you put up a link mate? It's being strange, all mine says is 50yen Free shipping :-/

50 rmb is the preorder cost I think, in the description it says official price is 750rmb.

Hi, everyone. Preorder is closed on 10th March. As I haven't receive enough interests, I didn't do the group preorder. In the meantime, since the poor exchange rate, we have to pay more to get it here.

For anyone still interested in.
    Plz check this taobao link:
    http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=...cket=18#detail

As couple of your guys mentioned, the retail price is 750 CNY in China and the preorder price from this seller is 720 CNY.

A easy option is to buy Alipay voucher from Aus post office and use the voucher to pay in taobao. Yesterday exchange rate was around 1:4.34.