Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PerfectFusion pf01 (Masterpiece Slag)

Default PerfectFusion pf01 (Masterpiece Slag)

A new 3rd party dino group (possibly members from FT ) to produce a MP Slag

Enjoy

Interesting that this pops up so late but has an articulated tail and folds the dino legs away neatly.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Looks good, but I already have Fans Toys Scoria so its an easy pass for me

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Interesting that this pops up so late but has an articulated tail and folds the dino legs away neatly.
    The Dino legs fold away pretty damn neatly on the FT version

And no chance in hell am I forking out for a mildly updated version of Slag. Nothin wrong with the first version.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

"Quick lets make a 3rd party version of a character that half a dozen other 3rd party companies have already made, that's bound to sell well"

Looks OK but I imagine most collectors have a 3rd party version of the Dinobots by now so I don't know why you would bother making another one.
    Spiderken Away!

Actually I'm one of those who doesn't have a 3rd party dinobot Reckon if I start it's a slippery slide to a whole new 3rd party collection.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    "Quick lets make a 3rd party version of a character that half a dozen other 3rd party companies have already made, that's bound to sell well"

Looks OK but I imagine most collectors have a 3rd party version of the Dinobots by now so I don't know why you would bother making another one.
    +1

why a SLAG? if only they started with SLUDGE!! Then I would have been all over this!

I'll pass too.... nothing wrong with SCORIA....
    I like to think "its pointless thinking about how much it costs if you really want it"....

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post

It seems to have worked out ok for Shockwave/Quakewave/Laserwave/Wavewave.

I don't have any 3rd party MP dinobots aside from Grimlock, and given some people reported minor quibbles with FT Scoria this development does have my interest. That said I'm not really a Slag fan.

With the amount of 3rd party releases these days, I don't see how anyone can keep up with it all, so I think re-releases and updates will become more common so people who didn't get said character a few years ago, can have another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Wiggum View Post
    Actually I'm one of those who doesn't have a 3rd party dinobot Reckon if I start it's a slippery slide to a whole new 3rd party collection.
    Exactly the reason I only collect genuine MP scale stuff. The 3rd party MP stuff is awesome but where do you stop? My bank balance would never forgive me if I started
    Spiderken Away!

Guess some feel Scoria is too potato in shape, this new one does look nice being a cross of FT/GP style and prob made that way to steal some of GP's thunder on their coming release

Can't imagine anyone re-buying the whole line tho but good for new collectors who wants to buy into the 3P dino line