Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
That's a sweet collection of Snake Eyes (and Barbeque??)
Yeah BBQ is the exception to the rule... his head is pretty close to the version 1 head so he scraped in! I just like the toy, always have.

I do like the 2nd version of the visor Snake Eyes probably my second favourte SE toy to the Buterfly Knives one but I haven't seen it for a decent price yet.
Which one? I'll probably get the Version 3 next. Can usually find that guy for around $15 shipped from ebay.com. Depends on when the next ROC or POC Snake Eyes comes out. I like the knives, but it isn't really nostalgic for me... it would be just to complement the collection.

Although like most fans I'm quite partial to Snake Eyes visor, I never was quite sure why he had it, I'd always tend to associate visors with knights not ninjas.
... sure he is deformed pretty badly... there are a couple of different explanations for this floating around. I never knew any of them when I was a kid, but version 2 is the one I had and I much prefer the visor look to the goggles or whatever. I like the idea that Snake Eyes is a ninja, commando and possibly a knight (?). It's just a cool head.

Snake Eyes is clearly a fashion Ninja (he seems to change his outfit every 2 years minimum clearly the most fashion obsessed of the Joes).
A bit like calling Optimus Prime a fashion robot. Except Prime keeps getting killed, so you would expect him to look a bit different. I dunno how you make that dressing gown he wore on the plane in the movie into the staunch trenchcoat he has on his toy... Snake Eyes is just a popular guy.