Thread: Hasbro MP10 Optimus with vector sig

Default Hasbro MP10 Optimus with vector sig

Hey all.
    Im down to one last mp needed and im hoping someone can help me out im chasing MISB Hasbro MP10 Optimus with vector sig if anyone has one they are willing to part with.
    Cheers

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wormz View Post
    Hey all.
    Im down to one last mp needed and im hoping someone can help me out im chasing MISB Hasbro MP10 Optimus with vector sig if anyone has one they are willing to part with.
    Cheers
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...52&mode=retail

Take the plunge. Be glad it isn't at ridiculous prices.

Sold one for $150 the other week. misb.. I gave someone a good deal... less than what I paid for it, considering my other mp10 cosT me $320 which aS the same without vector sigma

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...52&mode=retail

Take the plunge. Be glad it isn't at ridiculous prices.
    Yea i might have to.. thought id try local first though.. no harm in trying haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Pig's_A_King View Post
    Sold one for $150 the other week. misb.. I gave someone a good deal... less than what I paid for it, considering my other mp10 cosT me $320 which aS the same without vector sigma
    Wow thats good.. I wouldve would've junped all over that

Yea i might have to.. thought id try local first though.. no harm in trying haha.
    Dont take too long, the last time I waited I regreted and waited for 3 years plus. Not fun

Dont take too long, the last time I waited I regreted and waited for 3 years plus. Not fun
    Eww 3 years is way to long.. not sure i could handle that

Eww 3 years is way to long.. not sure i could handle that
    Yeah I mean no pressure, checkout Robotkindom or Chimungmung if they still have it as shipping may cost less.

Otherwise the Takara one is still available at a lot of Japanese online stores.
    But for me the Hasbro looks better in paint apps imo. I have both, but I am displaying Hasbro version.

Considering if this is the only one piece, I would get it sorted quickly as most of the "cheap" options are gone. I would just go for the "reasonable" price option at the moment.

Unless you are in absolute no hurry, then "maybe" there will be a TRU Optimus release in their fancy box style. which god knows when in honestly.
    May not even happen.

Yeah I mean no pressure, checkout Robotkindom or Chimungmung if they still have it as shipping may cost less.

Otherwise the Takara one is still available at a lot of Japanese online stores.
    But for me the Hasbro looks better in paint apps imo. I have both, but I am displaying Hasbro version.

Considering if this is the only one piece, I would get it sorted quickly as most of the "cheap" options are gone. I would just go for the "reasonable" price option at the moment.

Unless you are in absolute no hurry, then "maybe" there will be a TRU Optimus release in their fancy box style. which god knows when in honestly.
    May not even happen.
    Yea im in no hurry.. I just thought i should finally get around to it.. but thankyou for the suggestions.. i will def look into them