Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Perchance to Dream

Last night I had a dream that I was reading an IDW comic where Rodimus - drawing based on his original G1 form, was chasing after Galvatron into a dark structure. But with him was his own private army of really tiny Rodimi, based on the G1 Micromaster toy. The dream then switched to me being Hot Rod and sending my non-sentient Micromaster drones to search the structure. They acted as my eyes and ears. They weren't very smart though, I would occasionally have to grab a few handfuls of these Micromasters and chuck 'em round dark corners or into dark rooms etc. to ensure that I was getting good coverage of the area.

So in short, it was about Hot Rod having his own personal cache of drones... who naturally look just like him, which is pretty typical. I freakin' woke up before I could find Galvatron.

Megatran Guest

^ Probably from an elbow to the ribs.

Had a dream lasst night I wandered into a fancy pub and it was called "Maccadams Old Oil House: Bar & Grill".

Upstairs it looked like a regular high-end pub but downstairs there were all these weird working displays of TF life throughout the ages. There were even these robots the size of pigs that kinda looked like the skelletons of trilobytes digging in a giant sandbox. It was explained they were drone builders from the start of Cybertron that still worked but were now that old all their plating had fallen off.

Didn't really see that many actual TF's in the Oil House - odd dream. At least there was beer in it

Most of my dreams involving Transforners involve getting toys I always wanted, or toys that don't exist, like a generations downshift that looks like a combination of Cybertron Downshift and Generations Wheeljack
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    At least there was beer in it
    As long as it doesn't want to make you dream pee. They are always so stressful those dreams
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

last night or night before i had a dream i was riding around shopping centres on this little trike thing that my nephew has looking for transformers...found a shop which i couldn't tell was TRU or something new and different and i was amazed at the obscure and esoteric items i was finding on the shelves but also disappointed nothing i was looking for. how weird haha.

I had a dream that the a lake in the next town flooded which caused minor flooding on the nearby farms. The thing was this was letting Sharkticons into the paddocks which were eating all the newborn lambs. I got invited to the local high school to talk to the students about how to deal with them safely.

Think they were about 4 foot tall in my dream and hunted in packs, looked just like from the 86 movie too

I had a dream that the a lake in the next town flooded which caused minor flooding on the nearby farms. The thing was this was letting Sharkticons into the paddocks which were eating all the newborn lambs. I got invited to the local high school to talk to the students about how to deal with them safely.

Think they were about 4 foot tall in my dream and hunted in packs, looked just like from the 86 movie too
    So... how DO you handle a Sharkticon infestation safely? Do tell!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    So... how DO you handle a Sharkticon infestation safely? Do tell!
    I think it was something like 'keep ya feet out of the water and always have a shovel ready to smack'em if needed'

I think it was something like 'keep ya feet out of the water and always have a shovel ready to smack'em if needed'
    You didn't try "bah weep granah weep nini bong"?
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot