Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: G.I. Joe Rise Of Cobra (Toy sightings)

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Kmart!

Grabbed Baroness and Storm Shadow in 3 and 3/4 inch scale. The Joe Action Battlers were there as well and actually look cool.

I saw some Gi Joe action battlers today...didnt pick em up. Might in the future though, movie looks ok. cant remember prices.

I've seen the figures around various MYER stores within Melbourne as of Wednesday.

Paul at FiguresDirect.com.au has all GI JOE available... cheaper than most retail outlets too.

Night ravens are sold above $90 at Target so $70 is a good price although still expensive.

Paying $17 or $18 for a figure is overkill!
    Bah weep graaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Bought these two lovely ladies.

I'm not sure about the head sculpts there. It could just be the pic, But to me they look a bit like 25th aniversary Duke in drag. I will have to see em in real life.

Though technicaly I'm more keen for the additonal subcharacter than the actual movie ones, but this may change when the movie comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I'm not sure about the head sculpts there. It could just be the pic, But to me they look a bit like 25th aniversary Duke in drag. I will have to see em in real life.

Though technicaly I'm more keen for the additonal subcharacter than the actual movie ones, but this may change when the movie comes out.
    Sadly the cover girl doesnt look any better in person , Im sticking with my DTC one for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Supreme View Post
    Sadly the cover girl doesnt look any better in person , Im sticking with my DTC one for now.
    Have to agree with you guys. That's why I posted the real deals for comparisons. I'll still get the 2nd Scarlett in the black suit that's due out later though. The face on the Baroness really scared me.

we put heaps of the new GI joe stuff out the other night. Unfortunately a lot of it cant be released until July 10=[
    ~