Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Warpath, Thundercracker, Wheeljack in Oz

hmmm Im guessing that they fill up the orders first for those "for delivery" since mine is Pi;e of loot ON" atm Im guessing they'l fill up mine whenever... I dont wanaa have my stuff delivered just yet. Ive already got a massive charge for postage alone - automatically changed to express - but I wanted to make the most of the delivery and have a few more stuff squeezed in...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Well Warpath has been found at retail in the US... so hopefully that bodes well for us.

Maybe it would just be a whole lot easier to order the United ones, and get ince paintwork?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

yaya, redeived notice from BBTS, and processed payment as well- my aching Debit VISA :P.... but yeah they finally filled up my order in full. Im still gonna put it hold delivery till I get a lot more figures in heheheeh this will be one big pile when it finally get's delivered
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    yaya, redeived notice from BBTS, and processed payment as well- my aching Debit VISA :P.... but yeah they finally filled up my order in full. Im still gonna put it hold delivery till I get a lot more figures in heheheeh this will be one big pile when it finally get's delivered
    it's the only way to shop at bbts.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Yeah - I'm getting close to $800. Gotta stop soon, or I'll incur import taxes! :P