Thread: Is this world becoming too politicaly correct?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Is this world becoming too politicaly correct?

Santa promotes obesity

This is beyond a joke, it really is.

Santa is supposed to be about fun and magic and all that stuff for the kids. I think people are thinking too hard about it and forgetting this.

With the internet censoring thing happening now, it just makes me wonder where the hell the human race is heading.
    Last edited by 1AZRAEL1; 17th December 2009 at 11:44 AM.

ROFL! Surely that academic is making a joke? I think people are reading far too much into things now. If that is taken seriously I pity, well society in general really. I don't think kids need role models for obesity, they are usually fat as it is.
    I put the blame solely on lazy ass parents

I envision a future with no humour, just zombie games sans zombies, wii sports as the main form of computer generated fun and comedians regarded as criminals. Until the aliens come and then its gonna be like Half Life 2, mark my words...

This country has been too politically correct for years now. its beyond a joke.
    ~

Most of there world has been too politically correct these days you can't enjoy anything any more without it being deemed not PC

This is why I try Not.... to read the news it only further validates my feeling that 'humanity' as a whole has just gone completly, utterly mad...

So what shall we do? Have a Thin Santa? No he would be promoting Anorexia.
    Perhaps we need a buff.. Fit... macho muscle Santa. Yes then he can promote the Cardio Twister, Subway & Total Gym.

It's Santa's fault that Americans are fat!!! BURN HIM!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxiewolf View Post
    Perhaps we need a buff.. Fit... macho muscle Santa. Yes then he can promote the Cardio Twister, Subway & Total Gym.

The world isn't becoming too politically correct, it's just become easier for anyone to broadcast nonsense news stories around the world.

The propogation of disinformation is not as bad as internet censorship but its up there as one of the upcoming problems of the future.