Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314

Thread: MP Bumblebee Official Pics

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    The ball joint at the end of the tube section of the arm pops real easy on his right arm. QC issue probably.
    News to me, sounds like I scored a gooden!

The ball joint at the end of the tube section of the arm pops real easy on his right arm. QC issue probably.
    It's not a QC issue, it's just that people need to work within the limits of the joint. If you bend it past its limit of course it's going to pop out.

It happened to me once. Since then it's been fine and I've transformed it at least a dozen times.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    It's not a QC issue, it's just that people need to work within the limits of the joint. If you bend it past its limit of course it's going to pop out.

It happened to me once. Since then it's been fine and I've transformed it at least a dozen times.
    Actually Optibotimus has the same problem as me, it's just the right one that likes to pop really easy. Look at his long winded review on Youtube to see.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Actually Optibotimus has the same problem as me, it's just the right one that likes to pop really easy. Look at his long winded review on Youtube to see.
    Quite frankly I would rather eat my own flesh than watch his reviews. They are that painful. But ok. Maybe Hursty and I got lucky with not really having that problem.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain