Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New printing of the original Generations guidebook

Finally found that english button and ordered it.

does one need to make another account for Amazon Japan? COz I have an account for Amazon.com but I tried logging in the Amazon Jp and it wouldn't let me in.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I'm not sure, but them not letting you login is probably as good a sign as any It works for US/UK Amazon though.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    does one need to make another account for Amazon Japan? COz I have an account for Amazon.com but I tried logging in the Amazon Jp and it wouldn't let me in.
    I can't remember either... but if you try to log in with your US name and password and it doesn't work, then you probably do need different registrations for different Amazon sites.

I had to create a new account.

The pic on the Amazon listing shows the Deluxe edition cover. Do we know if it is the deluxe one being reprinted - as I wouldn't mind getting it if it is - although there's few extra toys in it.

But a backup copy of the first version wouldn't be bad either.

Going by page count it's definitely the deluxe version.

Cheers guys, I've made another account. Just need to order this then
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    I had the same problem when i tried to use my existing login (which works with US/UK) I ended up creating a Jpn account with the same details and was able to order with that.

I also couldn't remember which version it was exactly, the issue I have from years ago has the same toys/cover ... except doesn't mention the words "deluxe" ... ditto on the don't mind if I have an extra copy too lol

I could't use my US account. I noticed when I made a JP account it ask for things that are not normal like how to pronounce your name. I'd guess Amazon US has no need for that sort of info so they keep the log ins separate. I wish everyone had a field for how to pronounce your name, I hate everyone butchering my family name.

Mine shipped this morning, so hopefully the rest of yours did as well!

Seems like it's no longer listed for sale though, so it must have been quite a small amount that they received.