Thread: December comics from IDW

Default December comics from IDW

The December issues have been announced, with cover images and plot details.

So... there's possibly spoilers.

And in case no one noticed it in the November listings, IDW have stopped calling the RID comic "Robots in Disguise" for a second month (even missing on the covers), probably at the demands of Hasbro, so that it doesn't clash with their new cartoon of the same name.
    October issue looks to be the last with it on the cover.

(I wonder what the TPB will be called so that people know what story it contains now that they can't use the title RID, or will IDW just call it "Transformers" as the name of that ongoing?)

Transformers #36
    (W) John Barber (A/CA) Andrew Griffith
    DAYS OF DECEPTION! All-out war erupts on the streets of Tokyo when PROWL finally gets his hand on the one human he wants to get revenge on... and when PROWL gets revenge, it's never pretty.

Transformers More than Meets the Eye #36
    (W) James Roberts (A) Alex Milne (CA) Nick Roche
    OUTLAWS! Before the war, Orion Pax was part of the Establishment-until a friend opened his eyes to the truth behind the lies and he vowed to overthrow the system. Now, it seems as if his newfound enemies are willing to go to any lengths to see him dead-even if it means waiting four million years...

Drift: Empire of Stone #2
    (W) Shane McCarthy (A/CA) Guido Guidi
    ONCE A DECEPTICON! DRIFT's past comes back to haunt him, as RATCHET tries to drag him back to the Lost Light. But alone on a far-off world, DRIFT's honor demands he stand his ground!

Transformers VS G.I. Joe #5
    (W) Tom Scioli, John Barber (A/CA) Tom Scioli
    IT GETS CRAZIER! The biggest space battle ever grows to universal proportions! Will the G.I. JOE team and the AUTOBOTS make peace-before COBRA and the DECEPTICONS end the war... the bad way?!

Angry Birds Transformers #2
    (W) John Barber (A/CA) Marcelo Ferreira
    With the fate of Piggy Island hanging in the balance, will this be the Age of EGGStinction!? Continuing the craziest crossover this side of CYBERTRON!

Transformers VS G.I. Joe Trade paperback volume 1
    (W) Tom Scioli, John Barber (A/CA) Tom Scioli
    Earth makes contact with an alien race-and G.I. JOE is on the front lines! But when the TRANSFORMERS arrive-well, let's just say you've never seen TRANSFORMERS or G.I. JOE like this! Visionary comic book maker Tom Scioli (with TRANSFORMERS fan-favorite John Barber in tow) combine two of the biggest names in entertainment into the surprise breakout hit of 2014!

cant believe transformers gijoe got to issue 5..
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Bad move to cease calling RiD RiD.

I really hope that Prowl does end Witwicky.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Last time a police car tried to kill a Witwicky he got beaten up by Bumblebee.

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Bad move to cease calling RiD RiD.

I really hope that Prowl does end Witwicky.
    (besides the obvious hasbro show coming) i wonder if they dropped the rid as they not really robits in disguise anymore is it a direction change for the book

i never really liked this version of the witwicky's and i can see prowl going hardcore especially with the bond he now shares with the constructibots i wonder if we will see eye for and eye or as it was acid to the head.....

one thing i would like to see them introduce is a genuine human ally.. bring back verity who should be old enough now to be in the armed services, special ops or something like that unless we see marissa have a change of heart.. its a bit dull humans vs autobots...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Two Transformers comics out this week - Transformers #36 and Angry Birds #2.
    Previews have been mirrored here.

Two more comics out this week - MTMTE #36 & Drift #2.

Previews of both have been mirrored here and here.

it was revealed in the last week that there would be an RID comic for free comic book day next year, either shadowing the new series or copying screen caps into book form. a good reason to drop the RiD off the other series Title I guess, or they could have saved everyone a lot of headaches and named the new series something else.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Next week in comic shops are a couple of one-off Transformers items.
    The comic-store edition of this year's BotCon comic (Knights & Pirates), and the first volume TPB of GIJoe Vs Transformers.