Page 5 of 92 FirstFirst ... 23456789101525 ... LastLast

Thread: Foreign first-release TOY sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Spotted in the MX newspaper this evening: Device Label Blaster/Broadblast and Cheetor
    http://yfrog.com/jwqtrj
    I too saw that in last nights MX. Bit of a shock to see something Transformers related in it.

It was anticipated that Hasbro US would catch up their waves to us, but it seems they have returned to be the leading western market again, with the sighting of wave 2 Autobot Alliance Voyagers BanzaiTron and Battle Blades Optimus before us.

MP Grimlock has been found at retail in Canada. SHouldn't be long then for us or america.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    MP Grimlock has been found at retail in Canada. SHouldn't be long then for us or america.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Been found in US retail as well.

Like you said, hope we see it soon. No tso much for me, but for others who didn't get the previous release. Though I may just buy another anyway

A heap of new stuff sighted in America in the last day.

Wave 2 PCC 2-packs. (should be here soon)

Animated Rodimus & Ironhide at TRU. (not expected here)

Large/Deluxe Lights & Sounds Bumblebee. (not expected here)
    Last edited by griffin; 6th August 2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: this person is useless at spelling

No MP Grimlock here yet. Went to TRU Castle Hill tonight after work and nada. Lucky Americanadians!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

August is shaping up to be a huge month for American fans. Not only is wave 2 of the main lines making their way to stores, but heaps of store exclusives as well.

Just sighted today was the 2-packs displayed at BotCon, with a deluxe and a legends figure, loosely inspired by scenes in the TF2 Movie.
    Bumblebee Vs Grindor
    Brawl Vs Jolt
    (all are redecos)

We just got in the RPMs Diecast Minivehicles a couple weeks ago (which is the short-lived set of 14 or 15* vehicles in 3 themes - Metal Heroes (8), NEST (3 or 4*), Stunticon (3))... and just this week, the same vehicles are showing up in America in the new Speed Stars packaging - each one with some altered paint decos (some minor, some completely different).

* - wave 1 packaging has NEST Sideswipe listed, wave 2 packaging doesn't, so was probably cancelled.

Also wanted to mention (since he's making me extremely jealous...), Justowen has been finding and buying up quite a few wave 2 toys (AA, PCC, Gen) in HK this week. Shouldn't be too much longer then for them to appear here, hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Also wanted to mention (since he's making me extremely jealous...), Justowen has been finding and buying up quite a few wave 2 toys (AA, PCC, Gen) in HK this week. Shouldn't be too much longer then for them to appear here, hopefully.
    Argh, I too am jealous. But at least the longer they take to get here, the better chance that when they do come out, I will have the money for them. But I still want them. By that I mean Generations. Haven't really been into the other ones. Not sure why though, they are cool.