Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yahtzee! The Joker & Harley, a TRansformer Custom

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Why so serious?

I like the door panels they evoke the jokers jacket.

The J on his chest is meant to be a homage to Jared Leto's Joker from Suicide squad's tattoos
    That's pretty good dude! Are you painting free hand, spray paint or with an air brush? Either way, that mould works really well for Joker and I love how the style evokes that A little bit of finesse here and there but overall, nice!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    That's pretty good dude! Are you painting free hand, spray paint or with an air brush? Either way, that mould works really well for Joker and I love how the style evokes that A little bit of finesse here and there but overall, nice!
    Hand painting, which is difficult 'cos i swear i can't keep my hand steady....

I am going to use spray paint on my Jhiaxus so i don't need to use 5 pots of white to cover that orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Hand painting, which is difficult 'cos i swear i can't keep my hand steady....

I am going to use spray paint on my Jhiaxus so i don't need to use 5 pots of white to cover that orange.
    Do you break it apart when painting? If you need some tips, I'd recommened shooting a PM to M-Bot, he's works are awesome! Keep going with it!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Do you break it apart when painting? If you need some tips, I'd recommened shooting a PM to M-Bot, he's works are awesome! Keep going with it!
    Usually i do, for this one the torso stayed together.

Just ordered the Forge mallet that came with platnium edition Magnus for Harley

It's going to be huge

Bump

I went ocd on my photobucket so i will need to repost the images (that i have)

Also i am removing paint from harleys face so no pics of her for a bit