Looks like he'll hit the minimum with no problems, so obviously the first one found an audience that liked it.

My problem is that now, it's going to be even worse as a reference material.

While not entirely fair due to their awesomeness, let's use the Million Publishing Generations books as a kind of reference.

If I want to see a certain figure, it's all done by year and series, so it's easy to find who I want.

With these, the toys are random. So which volume is iGear Hench in again? Hmm. Could be either. Could be neither. Gonna have to look at both, and it still might not be there.

I'd much prefer he focus them more, even if it meant cutting out some companies. Save them for subsequent volumes, even if you need to set yourself an arbitrary starting point and system going forward. You're going to know if you can be comprehensive or not, and realistically, odds are it's more towards the not side, which is fine and dandy. But help the reader out, and yourself, by giving it some direction going forward. Just my two cents, and obviously a minority, as shown by the fact it's almost hit funding already.